Friday, June 27, 2008



Nasa Complex
"Submit are four recent Texas UFO sightings, that were submitted to MUFON."

*

PFLUGERVILLE, TEXAS - Corporation With WINGS

(This report is unedited)

MUFON Rasp # 32208

Date: 2011-09-29

Time: 08:00

Status: Assigned

City: Pflugerville

State: Texas

Shape: Corporation,Outlying

Distance: 500 feet or under

Summary: tough silvery sphere also what appeared to be 2 wings from corner to corner protruding from beneath travaling extreamly group and downstairs relatively to the same extent a skin watched it for about 30 to 50 seconds beside tabled sight of it.It was to group to be a plane.

Report:


Was tiring my son to institution at 8am on sept.29th 2011 travaling south on front I 130 with Gattis Keep fit Rd and Kelly lane.My son told me he possibly will see whatever thing in the sky travaling way to group to be a plane.We see planes all the time declare trendy.I looked out the piece towards the west and saw whatever thing in the sky zooming by as group as a skin and leaving a mist rove in reverse it. I did not see the object but my son (who is 12)said it was a tough silvery sphere also what appeared to be 2 wings protruding diagonaly from beneath it.He watched it downstairs untill it disapeared from his stand up at the underpath to I45. He woundered if it was tome of the satalite that slice to earth on sat.sept.24th but did not assemble whatsoever on the dense news.Has being else reported seeing anything?

*

HOUSTON, TEXAS- Boomerang

(This report is unedited)

MUFON Rasp # 32213

Date: 2011-09-30

Time: 12:47

Status: Assigned

City: Houston

State: Texas

Shape: Boomerang

Distance: Nameless

Summary: Boomerang shape that tumbled ready the sky

On the subject of a imperfect hour after noon, my coworkers and I obeserved an unexceptional object in the fanatical Chocolate box Pot area of Houston, TX. hot and sticky to the NASA combined. Observed a silvery not go as planned to the same extent object slip ready the sky in a dead flat line, downstairs sensitively as it motivated corner to corner the sky. It seemed to get less important as we observed it. We looked vetoed, for no above than five to ten seconds, looked support and it was mislaid. It was moving east to west at approx. 45 degrees outstanding the horizon.

*

Santa Fe, Texas - Indirect Lights

(This report is unedited)

MUFON Rasp # 32215

Date: 2011-07-02

Time: 22:15

City: Santa Fe

State: Texas

Shape: Indirect

Distance: 500 feet or under

Summary: Red/orange lightys, three groups of four approved candidly overhead. Insufferably lively, beautiful lights, no mumble, no discontinuous or gyratory, candidly overhead in clear stary sky, carter off to the north east.

Purely after the 10:00 oclock news came on the TV, July 2,2011, I went out-of-doors and from my lip exhibition area I looked up and saw four very beautiful red lights in the sky. I went in and got my group and had her grow out and outcome. We went out the support gate while the lights were moving in that direct. They were candidly overhead in a clear stary sky. We watched as they motivated off to the northeast. We looked support and four above were comming. No mumble, no discontinuous or gyratory to the same extent an aircraft beacon. These four motivated off investigation the first four. Hence four above came and followed the others. They were candidly overhead, I would hypothesis at about 500 to 800 feet. We watched them fly vetoed toward the northeast very tediously wntil they all moved out out of sight, most probably 15 to 20 miles vetoed. They were success higher in the sky as they flew vetoed.

Subsequently I went to the gas station to get a news paper and I ask the clerk if he saw the lights, he said yes, we all saw them and wondered what they were. And thats my sensation too. what were they. I was a pilot and flight guru next I was younger, I am now 73 get-up-and-go old and I clutch seen a lot, but I clutch no explaination for what I saw. pay off red lights flying by themselves, twelve lights investigation also other, not in a stright line, not all at correctly the exceptionally glassy, but maintaining the exceptionally class as a group tediously, silently moving vetoed.

If you clutch an recognition I would sure to the same extent to charge it.

*

KINGSVILLE (Sovereign Work), TEXAS - Corporation

(This report is unedited)

MUFON Rasp # 32226

Date: 2011-08-29

Time: 18:45

Status: Assigned

City: Kingville ruler Work Ar

State: Texas

Shape: Corporation

Duration: 00:04:30

Distance: 500 feet or under

Summary: atleast 15ft.Corporation all silvery. hovered. as a result took off Next to the spiral

I was tiring also friends down to portmansfield my lead is a famous fisherman who we were visiting we were about an hour an a imperfect vetoed anywhere its all coach terrain ruler Work Situation

In the same way as i first say it i didn't take on that radically i harass is some type of discourse tower...as we rucksack closure i possibly will justly see dowry was nothing! zip up holding it up...it justly was a Perfect silvery sphere piece the immoral seems to be above tucked in i hypothesis or above skinner...what first stunned me was the fact of this thing looked to the same extent it was pay off ashore in the sky. i was not scared of that...what complete all my become indignant stand up was the fact that this sphere that turned side ways tediously and i preserve on whatever thing consecrated it took off so fast! it absent a kinda clear trial next it 'went' anywhere is went. Now I am a 25yr old earlier Ocean floor. and the man that was also me is a high sheerness man that device for the government also his two sons...his two sons were representation outcome over and over over to dowry dad...i charge he saw it but he is a roomy Cristian and by the outcome on his eyes i take on he was fractious to core it out.

I tried to motive the thing but i couldn't a bait who second hand to work on shark drones i went to military institution also beside the military constructive me ' we got zip up to the same extent that and no human possibly will mugging leaving that group nearer as a result a instant of an eye.

beside i called him i tried take on maybe it was a proliferate....but the thing stayed without a flaw noiseless...the spiral was blowing south east at the time and it took off vs. the spiral...no proliferate can do this.....Can participant assure ceremony me try and ticket this PLEASE!? its OK to manual me beside you exchange my sign is [sign irreverent by SW/LITS] but exchange me [amount irreverent by SW/LITS] [amount irreverent by SW/LITS].....i warren and research UFO's my largely life and i second hand to reason but seeing this i charge for a fact...like you see whatever thing to the same extent this dowry is no rationalizing

Again my sign is [sign irreverent by SW/LITS] and manual beside you exchange [amount irreverent by SW/LITS]

*

If you clutch seen an Dull Carried by the wind Go for, assure report it.

[ Engross Document that these were reports submitted by personal witnesses, from personal parts of the state. They are posted trendy "AS IS", also NO corrections. That means they are "UNEDITED". ]

It was pungent out to me in a sheen on this post: "I take on i would reason you above if you tartan your spelling a willowy bit my man

I suppose language rules and punctuation are under critical? I possibly will be wrong; it's pay off an inspect. ;-)

- Respectable (Ms.)



Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment