Sunday, July 6, 2008



Ufo Sighting In New Jersey On July 27Th 2013 Looked Like A Red Paper Bag With A Candle In It Moving West Then North
UFO SIGHTING IN NEW JERSEY ON JULY 27TH 2013 - LOOKED LIKE A RED PAPER BAG WITH A CANDLE IN IT MOVING WEST THEN NORTH

I was out in my backyard on the cell phone when I noticed the object moving west from the direction of Seaside, NJ. I got off the phone so I could video the object because I had seen the same thing on July3, 2010 moving from west to east through an easterly breeze and right through a firework display. This orange/red glowing object appeared as a large paper bag shape that glowed from inside with a bright white light. It moved from east to west at slow speed(about 20MPH)for around a minute before slowly turning to the north. It moved to the north for about another minute before it disappeared in the distance. Approximately a half hour later, the same thing happened, this time as I filmed it, a passenger jet or other plane passed in the distance to the north. This object or objects glowed between dim red and bright yellow from the inside, made no noise, was very steady in the sky even though the video makes it look like the object(s) are tumbling. When I saw this type of object on July 3rd, 2013, my wife was in bed beginning to go into labor with our 2nd child. When I was outside watching the fireworks display when I saw the object. It was in view for long enough for me to wake my wife and ask her to come out for a look. She got up and looked at it and agreed that she was looking at something unusual that looked like a glowing shopping bag or paper chinese lantern.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment