Wednesday, July 2, 2008



Colin Andrews Dr Steven Greer And A Mosquito
"Colin Andrews in his element"

While at the recent Open Minds UFO conference in Arizona, I was delighted to spend some time with Colin Andrews. He is a crop circle researcher who I respect enormously. I had exchanged a few emails with him in the previous weeks asking if he would be open to doing an audio interview. He said yes, but his schedule was too full to find a date, but we both agreed it will happen at some point in the near future.

At the conference I asked Colin if we could talk, he heartily agreed and we went outside and sat in a small garden area on a bench. I shared a set of experiences of my own while Colin ate his lunch. There were parts of my experience that seemed to resonate strongly with him, and he was a wonderful listener.

As I neared the end of my story, I saw a glimpse of a tiny bug near my mouth, and then I felt it tickling the back of my throat. I turned and coughed towards the tall plants near the bench.

Colin laughed, and in his beautiful English accent he said, "I saw that little fellow go in, it was a mosquito." The tiny tickle remained, but I finished my story as Colin finished his lunch.

Suddenly, Colin looked past me and said, "Well Hello Steven!"

"Dr. Steven Greer"

I turned and looked behind me and saw Dr. Steven Greer approach us, and we both stood up. Dr. Greer had a body guard along side him, decked out in dark sunglasses and a black military looking flack jacket. Dr. Greer and Colin knew each other from a previous set of conferences where they were speakers; they both smiled and shook hands.

Colin said, "Steven, I want you to meet Mike here, we've just been sharing some interesting stories."

I shook his hand and he said, "Hello, I'm Steven Greer."

I replied with a raspy voice, "Yes, I know who you are." At that point I felt that tiny mosquito in my throat position itself so I was absolutely incapable of speech. "I was suddenly struck mute." So, all I could do is stand there in silence as Colin and Dr. Greer exchanged some pleasant small talk.

Now, let me add here that Dr. Greer is on of the very few people in this small pool of researchers that I find extremely challenging. He says things that I find very difficult to believe, and he will make conclusions that I simply find impossible to accept. I worry that his presence is having a negative impact on the direction of the UFO community, such as it is.

But, during the 5 minutes or so that I stood with him in that garden all I could do was listen. The chit-chat between him and Colin was entirely commonplace, and they both seemed genuinely happy to see each other.

Then Dr. Greer said, "Well, I should check into the hotel room." They said their good-byes, and I smiled politely and he and his bodyguard walked away.

As he left, I turned and faced the bushes and coughed. I saw a tiny speck shoot out, and I instantly knew I had liberated that mosquito from my throat. At that point my voice returned.

So, I had met a nemesis of sorts, and the universe had coerced me into silence.

Let me also add that in 2011 both Dr. Greer and Colin had been at a conference together and both of them, for the first time publicly, STOOD ON A STAGE AND SHARED THEIR OWN UFO CONTACT EXPERIENCES. The term abduction might be used here interchangeably. Colin and I spoke about what it meant to speak one's truth, and what it might imply all of humanity. I found this both fascinating and emotional"

Origin: aliens-are-friends.blogspot.com

Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment