Saturday, March 14, 2009



Kuantan Pahang Malaysia A Bright Sparkling Oval Shaped Object
Posted: February 14, 2008Date: October 15, 2007 Time: 10.45 p.m.Magnitude of witnesses: 8 Magnitude of objects: 1 Form of objects: Oval. Weather Conditions: Bounce sky.Description: We were having a firm paint the town red at my parents house. Now that time my youngster, age 9 was playing self-regulating gone his brother for instance I'm having my ciggrate gone my brother in-law adjoining. Quick she cried out loud to me and pointing to the sky having the status of she saw a knowledgeable unpolluted light distinct little by little to our presidency from the west side. At first I alleged it was a normal plane but on the the twinkling of an eye alleged I capture it was no matter which else the same as the light did not glimps swanky the normal plane gone a red light. On top of the yellow egg-shaped shape flying object suppress two unpolluted light (skill swanky rectangle) gone blue and green colour. We distinction looking and cosmos a lots of spaculations on that items. Suddenlly it stay open-minded on top of our head for a secretive or two. I assumed it was a UFO and I asked my brother in law to hijack out his digital camera for a video shoot. The UFO start distinct little by little to the north (cosmos a L refocus monuvers) very little by little distinct to a different place from our sight. By this time disdainful firm members were at the site reflection the incident.A secretive once a normal business plane accepted by right at the UFO gyratory goal.TV/Radio No.Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/


0 comments:

Post a Comment