Tuesday, March 3, 2009



Ufo News Strange Lights Spotted In The Sky Over Scunthorpe

By Nigel Fisher

The Scunthorpe Telegraph

11-5-13


The Scunthorpe Telegraph received a letter from a reader who recently saw strange lights in the sky over Scunthorpe some days ago.

Sharon Hall writes:DID anyone else see a strange sighting over Scunthorpe on Sunday night?

I was returning from the Jolly Sailor in Gunness to my house, which is just a short walk from the Jolly.

It was a completely starless night when I saw over the houses, in the direction of the football stadium, a large single bright star-like shape.

It gave off rays like a star, but was much too big and bright to be a star and was completely stationary.

I watched the "star" for several minutes before heading into my house.

I have never seen anything so big and bright, much bigger and brighter than a car headlights, but giving off the same kind of refracted rays. It was quite beautiful to see, but I have no idea what it was.

Continue Reading...

See Also:


UFO Photographed Over Newquay (UK)

UFOs Over Cow Field in Stamford, UK VIDEO

UFO Spotted Over Marsh Green (UK) VIDEO

SHARE YOUR UFO EXPERIENCE

Read more >>



Reference: mysteries-and-strangeness.blogspot.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment