Sunday, May 2, 2010



Ufo Sighting In Boise Idaho On June 21St 2013 Round White Object Moved Straight Across Sky Then Disappeared
UFO SIGHTING IN BOISE, IDAHO ON JUNE 21ST 2013 - ROUND WHITE OBJECT MOVED STRAIGHT ACROSS SKY THEN DISAPPEARED.

I woke up at 6:00 am (MT) on June, 21, 2013,and started a pot of coffee, then went and got dressed. At 6:30 am I poured myself a cup of coffee then walked through the house to the backyard to have a cigarette. It was a beautiful morning with blue sky and several wispy clouds. I immediately noticed the round bright white object against the blue sky. I lit a cigarette and stood watching it. The object moved in a straight line, went through one wispy cloud, then against the blue sky, and into another wispy cloud - then disappeared. I stood there for another 15 minutes but it never came out. I was totally calm while watching the object. We have an airport a few miles away, but this object was too high to be landing. So, I figured it was a plane flying high, going to Seattle or Portland, but it did not come out of the little wispy cloud and it really didn't look like an airplane. Then I thought it was a satellite, but again it should have continued on a straight path, not disappear. A planet would not have moved in the sky. I am at a loss as to the identity of this object. I am reporting it because this situation happened and I wanted someone to know. I didn't get my camera because I wasn't disturbed by the object until it disappeared.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment