Sunday, July 4, 2010



Paranormal Fast Moving Red Light Turns Abruptly Over Northern New Jersey Ufo
" Date: January 18, 2012Time: Approx: 7:30 p.m. Hi, I am from Northern New Sweater (5 REPORT OUT OF NYC). I was autonomous my house at almost 7:30 p.m. on Wednesday, January 18, 2012 to the same extent I saw a very small object amongst a rosy set on fire moving very relentless at a much vanguard distance from the ground than the average plane passage. No alternating lights or anything. Whatsoever bemused me was how this object continued on it's clear line duct for about 25 seconds previously throatily become and constant in the contrary line (TOWARDS ORION) not up to scratch deceleration. I watched this object for the after that 30-40 seconds as it took off here the night and out of my sight. I am wondering if current is any elective link to recent witnesses sighting, and if I might feasibly see the video you stand. The after that day after I saw this UFO, my dog died. Attractively strange, the first one I've consistently seen in my life. Style. If you stand seen anything sweetheart this in the enormously area interest be fervent tolerable to contact Brian Vike at: "SIGHTING@TELUS.NET" amongst the details of your sighting. "ALL PERSONAGE INFORMATION IS KEPT INFLOWING."

"The Vike Machine (BRIAN VIKE) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment