Thursday, July 29, 2010



Ufo Sighting In Eagle Pass Texas On April 30Th 2013 Group Of 5 Or 6 Lights
Husband and Wife - UFO Sighting April 30, 2013 Eagle Pass, Texas -Pioneer Road (Aurora Meadows) I left to pick up my hubby from work at 9:20 pm waited a while, he was supposed to be out by 10. We switched seats and on the way home on pioneer road he says babe whats that in the sky? I started searching, even though I thought he was joking... there was a mix of urgency and excitment in his voice. It wasnt till we were about to turn into Aurora Meadows that he slowed down and pointed out the lights that I saw what he was talking about but by that time I only saw two orange lights that flickered off and on. They were horizontal then vertical then only one was left then there was nothing. Chris got to see a cluster of 5 or 6.(via MUFON.com) Learn about: Paranormal Studies and UFO Research. Latest UFO Sightings - - -Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment