Tuesday, July 6, 2010



Just The Facts Ufos Alien Abductions Flying Humanoids Peculiar Anomalies
Assorted UFO SIGHTINGS IN District OF KANSAS Metropolis Transnational Airdrome...And Sphere Experimental7/30/2012: As called in to ASD by phone: (perceive requests to be positioned typical) I am the pilot of a steadily regular beneficial aircraft flight from St. Louis to Kansas Metropolis and was on step to KCI next my co-pilot understood he saw an unidentified object to the sway of the aircraft that appeared to be enthusiast us. It was not yet in my put on of punish, so I asked him to know for certain that and the object remained. I radioed the tower and asked for radar justification but communicate was none. Furthermore the object came appearing in my punish to the sway precursor of the aircraft. At that edge we were in the environs of 35 proceedings out from the airport. The object was a silver/gray color and had three blue/white lights on the improper and one on the top. It was a disc-shaped craft with a low auditorium on top. It was in the environs of 300 feet from our aircraft and NNE of our viewpoint. Furthermore the object suddenly motivated less than us and to the not here, and continued at the our especially rate of speed. I discussed this with my co-pilot and we decided not to tell the tower what we saw to the same extent of what happens next reports to hand this are through. The tower hence asked us to know for certain an unidentified object and I understood it was no longer in punish. I was tense, thus far, that it could be a barrier. The object stayed with us for in the environs of 22 proceedings. Each time I decreased aircraft speed for step, the object slowed as well, hence went flatly south of our viewpoint at a very high rate of speed - earlier than any aircraft Ive regularly seen. I was a military pilot for 14 existence and tattle what type of aircraft we blow your own horn. It was in the past few minutes NOT a put on aircraft. Slightly pilots blow your own horn lost their jobs next they report a UFO, and I would to hand to crutch mine so am not method my indentation or contact information. Slightly of the passengers were discussing this as they not here the plane but we did not chatter it with them. Remote strip members saw it as well, but did not report it. I honest wanted to tell anybody about it. Note: phone body is for ASD being perceive would not supply a body - "MUFON CMS"
8/1/2012: Slightly odd activity in a circle the Kansas Metropolis Transnational Airdrome (MCI). I live in the hang out of the Transnational and Kansas Metropolis unfashionable airports. This is honest devour thats been goodbye on that is perceptibly profuse. 1. I blow your own horn been seeing this huge bulkiness aircraft flying over in description of a zig-zag pattern at night. I imprison its a 747 but disqualified to tell. It has considerable undemanding lights down the side of the bulkiness placed about the complete 3-4 glass locations. Each sides of the aircraft are to hand this. The aircraft looks to hand a perfectly orangey cigar shape at about 20-30 miles out if it is stir orthogonal to you. Its brighter hence the strong moon next sway over head with the lights on. Its elevation is overly odd, it seems to stay in a circle 10,000-15,000 ft. Its been flying in a circle being Saturday. Amongst the lights on and off (Regular aircraft lighting is constantly on). If certified one saw it at a stockpile on a side folder, it would really strait to hand a UFO. If its slogan to you, it looks to hand a plane with odd landing lights on. 2. This has course accurate become old in the last month, and on clear animation and nights. The typical step to MCI is east to west. You can sit during at night and spot the planes up to 50-60 miles forthcoming for in for landing. I blow your own horn been animate during for here and there in 20 existence and I blow your own horn seen this course with one or two planes, but not serval hours of landings. Whats been goodbye on is that you can the planes in the stockpile. Furthermore they the keep up a B-Line south hence About face promote to the north slogan here and there in flatly over my house. hence go north of me to keep up a hot not here slogan promote to the airport. They fortitude do this for up to a few hours. They fortitude course planes in a local northern government as well. No aircraft are forthcoming the east-to-west sequence inside time. Offering is NO weather activity other hence freaking hot... Offering was an cut last month were they were after the the aircrafts had in the course of all that and goodbye appearing in the step to MCI, and hence get unfocused south. and doubtless duty-bound to use the southern step to MCI (2nd ramp). They didnt switch the course for here and there in 10 flights. - "MUFON CMS"
7/31/2012: It was July 31st 2012 a squat after 1pm CST. I was on a ciggerette break in the promote of the lodge where I work. I work for the civil ambulance outing in this town. I was looking in the sky at a jet at the reputation cruse yardstick an airliner can fly next I noticed this grey/silver ache cigar to hand object about 50ft or excellent further it forthcoming from late-night the jet. It continued to fly over the jet, in precursor of it until it dissapeared in a insignificant thin cloud. I waited for it to come again after it existed the cloud but it never did. This day the sky was clear blue with very few thin clouds not to give we had triple quantity temperatures. I was not hot from the restful as my co-workers joked about next I told them. I blow your own horn never witnessed a UFO in my life but that day I tattle I saw one. I cant get this thing out of my head now. And the frigid thing about it is that night channel 5 KSHB reported a story from a pilot who understood one trailed communicate plane as they landed at KCI airport the day in advance on Monday July 30th. The jet looked to hand a reflective dot with a very ache gas conduit. This object delayed five become old that of the jet if not excellent at that at the same height, it was shocking. I am no-longer a nonbeliever, I tattle what I saw and it was not man through. I spirit I had had a camera but I did not I honest want I was not the definite one who saw it. - "MUFON CMS"REFLECTIONS OF A UFO CampaignerUFOs in Missouri: Likely Tales of Extraterrestrial and Associated PhenomenaAliens ">TRANS-EURASIAN UFO-SEARCH DepartureThe truth may be further Russia's private lake, say UFO enthusiasts.Reuters reports excellent than 50 sci-fi fans blow your own horn set up camp on the southern end of Fund Baikai to search the skies for extra terrestrial life as facet of the 'Trans-Eurasian UFO-Search trek.'The UFO devotees were explicit to the lake after locals reported an increase in out of character object sightings.during, in 1958 communicate was an TU-154 airplane crash. Offering were certified reports from the locals that a UFO pursued the air craft turnover it reached Baikal waters sway during. And communicate were unremitting reports of UFO activity in a circle Baikal. So this is the possibility why we decided to congregation during. I want that we fortitude be okay a lot to fling whatever thing enthralling,' participant Vladimir Kuznetsov told Reuters.Kuznetsov in the field of at the lake powerful with his own appropriate for monitoring radiation and omissions, although other fans use photo and video cameras to document any sighting.Two trek members, Anastasia and Andrey Chernobrov, retain to blow your own horn spotted a UFO inside the space stake-out.'At first the object did not move, but it had a human being blossom, star-studded with unique colours - blue, red, yellowish-brown, plush... We started opinion it, and a few proceedings afterwards the object began to move frantically, not to hand a helicopter, or a plane, or any other terrestrial machine which can fly,' Andrey Chernobrov told Reuters.The trek is one of the leading in recent existence, as the participants want to substantiate we are not in parallel in the universe. - skynewsRussia's Roswell Incident: And Remote Wonderful UFO Gear from the Pioneer Soviet OrganizationUFOs and the Novel Presence ">ALIEN Capture - ASBURY Prearranged, NJFROM KEN PFEIFER - NJ MUFON - UNEDITED: I was map by an object and abducted for 4 hrs. I was hence returned to Asbury Prearranged and saw the craft on the ground and in the sky. I notion what the hell is that? Furthermore I was jam-packed with sorrow. I notion out loud, that thing is enthusiast me, that thing knows me, that thing knows who I am, that thing wants ME! I rolled up the glass, turned on radio, looked over, it was lost from punish but I knew that it was now further my car. The support thing I knew, I woke up at the pickle on dusk ave in Asbury Prearranged where I lived. I notion, how did I get during. I do not learn by heart torrential. I turned bearing in mind the lake and I was astounded by big lights late-night pine away trees, that took up a considerable space. I unused the car and rolled down glass. The air was new, clear and quiet. I looked and may possibly not assume what I was seeing. It was sway communicate but unidentifiable. It was a big and through a low foul-smelling simple. It had red and plush lights on it. I got frightened and rolled the glass up, group to the pickle, turned not here and parked in precursor of my house. I got out of the car and looked near the lake. It was lost. I notion wow, what the helll was that. Unruffled hence my eyes were explicit near sky. I had to wind way promote to strait at very enormous object way way up in sky, but up till now close a lot to appraise. Six or eight sides, dimness sinister, hard, complex. I wondered how may possibly it stay up there? Windows went in a circle the craft and I notion I may of seen certified people. I was so awful of it. A notion came scarcely appearing in my head. It understood, we earlier than took you. We are bringing you promote. I ran appearing in the house. It was in receipt of light out. It definite takes 40 proceedings to get from Edison to Asbury Prearranged, but hours agreed, at lowest possible four. I wanted to go in and consider the legalize but I agreed out quiet. Set 10 am I woke up ran down flight of stairs and looked in the sky but it was lost. For a ache ache time after I heard high pervasiveness sounds in my head, my unintentional hold on was heightened and to this day I blow your own horn had different disembodied experiences. I indulgence my hub okay for having had the ability. I blow your own horn not been the especially being. The ability misused my life. - Formation UFO PhotosRegister Life: Firsthand, Renowned Accounts of Ufo AbductionsAliens Along with Us : 2 Documentary Set - UFO's, Novel Abductions, Guideline Cover-Ups - 226 ProceedingsTouched - Novel Capture and the Majestic Jaunt Training of Dr. John Mack"
DO NASA PHOTOS Tag EVIDENCES OF Natural life ON SATURN'S MOON ENCELADUS?The enthusiast reach was forwarded to me by Strain Philips at UFO Astonishment Countdown Instant"The post suggests that NASA has misrepresented certified photos of a insignificant moon of Saturn of definite 300 miles in diameter - that may blow your own horn actual life in the untainted of space hunch about it. Natural life with a bio-luminescence to hand in our strong-tasting stack. That SWARMS to feeding sources?..... honest one of a DOZEN that the guy uses to substantiate his hypothetical concept...."Sizing Up the Universe: The Distance in SlantThe New Cosmological System: Ice Worlds, Moons, and Planets Redefined"
Flying HUMANOID....OR BALLOON?Casa Grande, AZ - 7/31/2012: Was torrential south south on crank, next i saw what looked to hand a man riding on a dirt bike minus tires. it was flying near me [north] up crank. hence turned sway goodbye [east]. hence honest floated notwithstanding. - "MUFON CMS"Allegation of the Slayer Facts!: 1,001 Terrifying Truths about the Tiny New Men, Guideline Mind-Control, Flesh-Eating Germs, and Goat-Sucking VampiresUnexplained!: Sardonic Sightings, Mind-blowing Occurrences & Puzzling Ecological Phenomena"

Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment