Saturday, July 3, 2010



Share Your Ufo Story Here
It has come to my attention that there is interest in my unique brand of UFO research in many places around the globe. The fact that this blog is being viewed in Israel, Germany, Russia, Canada, China, Belgium, Columbia, Spain, the United Kingdom, and the good old U.S. of A. tells me that people everywhere, primarily in the Northern Hemisphere, are hungering for the truth. I just wish I could give it to them.

Please. There are ten of you countries and only one of me. I don't have answers for all of you, but I promise I will keep digging for the truth "if you promise to help me! "You must all have had some type of UFO activity touch your lives, but you seem reluctant to talk about it. I want you to talk about it. It will feel good, I promise.

Think of me as your own personal Lone Wolf UFO Field Investigator. Tell me about your own personal UFO experience, or if you are helping a friend or loved one keep their UFO experience a secret, tell me about that. That, too, will feel good. I promise.

Even if you suspect that you've had a UFO experience, but feel that your conscious mind has suppressed the memories to preserve your sanity, you need to talk about it. That may not feel good, though... I'm not sure.

Muhammed Ali saw a UFO, and talked about it. David Bowie saw many UFOs, and talked about it (yes, yes, I'm not going to go there). Former President Jimmy Carter saw a UFO, and talked about it. The Shat himself, William Shatner, saw a UFO, and you "know "he talked about it. Will Smith, Jackie Gleason, Jamie Farr; the list goes on and on. If they could see it and talk about it, so can you.

I encourage you to follow the example set by these popular celebrities and open up about your experiences in the comments section below. Or, if you're still not comfortable sharing with those other nine countries, you can write a secret note to yourself about what happened to you and email your note to me at LoneWolf@highstrangenessufo.com and then I will share it with everybody.

The only email I've gotten at this account so far tells me how to personalize my gmail account with "colors" and "themes," but I want my inbox to be overflowing with your true stories of UFO sightings and alien abductions. Please go easy on the descriptions of whatever probes may have been inserted into your body cavities during your abduction, though; there's only so much of that that anyone really wants to read.

I promise you this: I will solve your case. I will explain what happened to you in those 16 hours that are missing from your life. I will make it all make sense. That is, if you have the courage to ask me to.

Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment