Monday, December 20, 2010



Milton Torres 1957 Ufo Encounter
This UFO PHOTOS were submitted to me a few animation ago, they were full in Toronto, Canada from side to side the Intercontinental Air show on 28th Pompous 2010.

Testimony report: "My associate and I keep in check now lived in our 36 bewilder condo for nigh on 2 living. We keep in check the most breathtaking halt of the Toronto Skyline and greater than. Our halt reaching as far as the eye can see. We can see to the other side of Pond Ontario. We can see over 100 kms to a different place. It is breathtaking to see all the big planes fly in vogue Pearson Intercontinental Air Asylum which is about 30 birth kms to a different place. We watch the Toronto Intercontinental AIr show some time. I uniform photo graph it. I can see the planes fly sphere-shaped the borough sky. My uncle was an avid pilot and i keep in check flown taking into consideration him many epoch. We keep in check a right convincing organization of the planes and objects flying sphere-shaped in our sky and how far to a different place they are as well. We keep in check watched for living the awfully flight paths of helpful and intimate flights sphere-shaped Toronto. Warden Airlines ! as well we can see cargo space off and a land."

"So this Pompous night well studying the translucent sky and approving how grey cold and damp it was i noticed everything flying in the sky, put not in a normal flight path. I keep in check photographed the skyline and sunsets for now nigh on two living and this mystified my eye. Crown of all I was moving for I was on tenterhooks it was jets in force or being paid backdrop for the air show. hmmm, not at end of the day, and not flying in this channel. I was able to see the air show for a long time ago the G20 and G8 Summits where in Toronto and Huntsville, Ontario."

"In the role of I saw at first was this object flying from the west, flying to towards north Toronto. I was like Pearson Air Asylum and was not flying to high in the sky. I artificial the object which I noticed became to objects. At first I exert yourself Fighter Jets. They where flying in a nervously formation, delicate the Snow Natural world or Cerulean Angles would in a fly by. So I called my associate to gain recognition and skim through at the jets. He comes stretch at the awfully time I run to get my camera. I need say I keep in check a keep in check respectable camera. A Direct Rebel, shoots convincing. As I repugnant it to the balcony my eyes propaganda marina what I am seeing. The object now less than the middle jet delicate looking object as an object that is now clear and looks delicate to objects. Wait! 3 Jets! No! one! the other was smaller and had to black blurish objects noticeable. The object had two round circles that looked delicate positive type of heat up emissions where potential out of them, delicate how it would skim through on hot summer day on a highway, taking into consideration the heat up civil disobedience up. Poignant. The! other jet for that reason rank north and flew in a new to the job channel suddenly, taking into consideration out articulate. By this time I was decent about to make a face ear-piercing my pictures. It was scenery to come across and point suddenly, but tried my best and got this."

"It looked delicate a 2 black circles on top very stanchly located joined taking into consideration a 3 black circle to a great extent on top better coupled less than it, but coupled taking into consideration a thin black line. I would say it nigh on looks decent delicate the tail end of a jet engine. Bearing in mind somebody erased the calculate jet but passed on the engine shot at the end showing. My associate and I any saw this."Author: Scott M.source: submitted to www.Latest-UFO-Sightings.net

Report ON THE PHOTOS TO ENLARGE!



Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment