Thursday, December 2, 2010



Ufo Sighting In Bakersfield
UFO SIGHTING IN BAKERSFIELD, CALIFORNIA ON SEPTEMBER 12TH 2011 - UFO ACTIVILY BRIGHTENED WHILE STATIONARY THEN DESCENDED SOUTH THEN ASCENDED

At exactly 5:11 9/12/11 while talking to my Girlfriend Dallas on the phone, I was talking about how I enjoy looking up at the sky and stars to watch for extra phenomenal activity. Right as I said it, what blended in as a star in the northern sky I watched suddenly brighten right when I was saying "I like to look up for extra phenom..." then was distracted by its sudden illumination. It hovered for a moment then suddenly made movement south seeming like it was coming towards me and dropping, it then suddenly ascended upwards at a 50-60 then 75-85 degree angle "With a hue and extracting stream of light behind its path like a tail as it sped up" heading slightly NE It then disappeared out of the atmosphere. The entire event lasted about 30 seconds at most. I have not reported this until now in fear of scrutiny or some form of retaliation. this happened in 2011, while I expected something eventually; it only tied into my theory. But when it happened again, only not quite as brilliant just last week. My girlfriend and I decided to report, provide theories if wanted and investigate. to sum it up, It really happened and I truly believe its our-future and/or from out of this world. In addition I have included a photo of a UFO my Nephew witnessed and got pretty shook up by it, I personally interviewed him.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment