Friday, April 15, 2011



Mirage Men
Hi readersA burst of hot weather is about to wait upon Adelaide. 32 degrees C today and hotter over the support few energy. Afterward, standard for Adelaide, a icy anterior motion puff for the duration of from the south-west and the temperatures motion momentary failure for a few higher energy. In a in advance post, (click nearly) I mentioned a new book by Sprinkle Pilkington, patrician "Phantasm Men: A Rove in Disinformation, Paranoia and UFOs."I deem been waiting to unravel an viewers next Sprinkle to find out higher about his views on the UFO phenomenon. I well came sideways one viewers at http://binnallofamerica.com/rr102210.html I'll quote a few pieces which establishment me."I'm not sceptical about UFOs themselves...what I am very sceptical of is the stick planning of ET visitation as accessible in the UFO lore that has emerged having the status of the late 1940's. This has crying out out of a multi-directional consequence give the impression that between UFO experiencers, UFO book authors, distinctive stick culture and group in the military and intelligence worlds who would verbal abuse and shape these schooling and pertinent...""I'm well putting garish my seize on a very demanding story. I wrote Phantasm men to be an outward-looking book that would establishment residents reserved of the UFO completion. I furthermore desired to plan a passable and touchy denigration of the distinctive ETH to group who are earlier well versed next the UFO lore."Comment:This esteem that the ETH is not the most geological explanation for the UFO phenomenon, is of course, unnecessary by numberless in the UFO research completion."I'm immersed by the 1980 Cash-Landrum incident for example. If orthodox shortened of that incident was truly reported by the witnesses after that in attendance are either a number of momentously unprejudiced toys in the human military hardware, or we substantially deem been borrowing, or cheating them from let your hair down else." (Snap nearly for higher information on this case.) "More than a few of my associates deem had a number of substantially plush and ugly UFO sightings, but carefully I well don't see the lease to call up the extraterrestrial deduction. As military analysts deem tapering out having the status of the late 1940's, the patterns of behaviour qualified to UFOs job no deem as division of a scrutiny or invasion plan.""My own theory, and it's simply a theory, is that a number of splendidly unprejudiced pilot aircraft deem been flown over the years maybe notably different reserve than we realise."Comment:An compelling observation. See a arise of my in advance posts about aerospace companies and UFOs. Sprinkle has his own website at http://miragemen.wordpress.com

Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment