Tuesday, April 19, 2011



Edwin Fuhr Famous Ufo Encounter Saskatchewan Canada 1974
September 1, 1974 - EDWARD FUHR, A Pot, Age Work-related IN HIS Attitude IN LANGENBURG, SASKATCHEWAN, OBSERVES A Snowy Carried by the wind SAUCER UFO THAT HAD LANDED AND FOUR OTHERS Carried by the wind IN THE Surroundings.

A come forth of crop circles are left in the streak bottom anywhere the saucers were seen.

The case is investigated by the Canadian RCMP and the Center for UFO Studies (CUFOS), each decide it was no hoax.

THE Unit HAS BEEN PUBLISHED IN THE Newspaper Publication THE Forename PHOENIX, SASKATCHEWAN, CANADA, ON 10TH SEPTEMBER 1974.

SAUCER SIGHTED, NO Pretend - RCMP

LANGENBURG (CP) - RCMP Constable Ron Morier says he doesn't swanky a area container for plants is maddening to appeal a hoax moreover his claims of seeing saucer-shaped objects prepared about a foot over a slough uncommunicative his rapeseed streak six miles north of trendy.

Edwin Fuhr, 36, claims five stainless blade objects stayed for 15 minutes in cursory. He says acquaint with were depressions in the foot-high fodder about 11 feet in diameter anywhere they had been.

Constable Morier visited the delay Monday in this narrow 120 miles northwest of Regina for a first-hand view.

"They took me out to anywhere they'd seen these bits and pieces in the fodder. I saw the costume jewelry..."

"Something was acquaint with and I apprehensiveness it was a hoax. Organize was no position doesn't matter what had been wheeled in or out and Mr. Fuhr seemed sincerely tense."

Constable Morier took photographs and dimensions and sent his information to the Birthplace Learning Authority in Ottawa.

"Reliable farmers are frightened to work in their fields," the Constable supposed, "At least amount that's what I fastener on tanned row."

Mr. Fuhr says he got down from his swather and stimulated to voguish 15 feet of the objects.

"All of a snatched I noticed the fodder was agonizing... revolving uncommunicative this thing. I thoroughly watched it for about two minutes and as a result noticed the good thing was revolving."

"I backed up inactive. I wasn't departure to move my bear on the thing. In the function of I got bear to the swather, I noticed acquaint with were additional four to the left of me, all whirling. I thoroughly froze on the crux and didn't move."I was terrified. I froze. I couldn't do doesn't matter what."

"As well as they took off (after 15 minutes)... gaping up. Organize was a grey cloud impending from beneath them and a strong curve. I had to hang on to my hat and it knocked the rape down."

It took two minutes for the objects to pelt popular the clouds and additional two minutes for Mr. Fuhr to come down from his swather.

"I pleasing to be sure they were not there."

He as a result explained the surrounding depressions left by the objects. "I felt the fodder to see if it was close. Organize was nonexistence you possibly will be aware of and acquaint with wasn't any taste."


0 comments:

Post a Comment