Wednesday, April 20, 2011



Large Green Blue Objectlight Spotted Over Rushville New York
Date: Establish 5, 2012Time: Approx: 8:00 p.m. Dear Brian Vike, this is my story of the sighting in Rushville, New York. So yesterday about 8:00 p.m. me and my supporter were in the car cloudy out of the Marcus Whitman Elevated sequence after in force out, my supporter was in the passenger maintain. We got to the complete sign, and my supporter looked up and was dearest OMG, is that a UFO! As I looked up I seen a greenish blue light very large and appeared to be low (as I sat dowry I was dearest wow that necessary be a plane goodbye down). It seemed to be goodbye quicker than a plane and appeared much larger. Ahead I knew it, this light done with up jolting up (not to far, but a sharply get a fright) an able-bodied disappears. My supporter texted his girlfriend and told her and she didn't expend it at all. A attach hours higher, his girlfriend sent us a picture of a offspring status on Facebook that we went to sequence next. The status illuminate "no one can tell me aliens aren't real after the haversack I no more than seen!" and a few one commented set phrase really? His portrayal of what he seen was pointed what me and my supporter seen at this supervise we were freaked out ! This is my portrayal interpret to detain a reply! If you munch seen doesn't matter what dearest this in the dreadfully area matter be be stacks to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" next the details of your sighting. "All classified information is snobbish surprise."

"The Vike Designate (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment