Tuesday, February 28, 2012



Ufo Sighting In Ormond Beach Florida On April 4Th 2013 This Ufo Appeared In 2 Photos I Took
UFO SIGHTING IN ORMOND BEACH, FLORIDA ON APRIL 4TH 2013 - THIS UFO APPEARED IN 2 PHOTOS I TOOK

I saw this object after I enlarged a photo I had taken. I took 2 photos, in the first one you can see a speck in the distance of the approach, in the 2nd photo it is quite clear when slightly enlarged. I had been taking a photo of a barge and what it was towing. I have no idea what it is and showed it to other people and no one could id what it is. I'm hoping you can help.I took these photos from my hotel balcony at 4:07pm in Ormond Beach FL.I wasn't aware of the object while i was shooting the picture.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment