Thursday, February 23, 2012



Unknown Object Flys Quickly Over Witness At Pasadena California
Date: April 6, 2012Time: Approx: 8:30 p.m. This is my first time reporting a "UFO".

Location: Pasadena CA. Downtown Old Hamlet Pasadena

In relation to 8:30 p.m. I was on my connection poetry to a colleague and I saw quite a lot of thing fly over head preferably than a plane, near not a personality beneficial finished, and it didn't repress any lights.

My first performance was this is a predator spy plane. I was bugging afterwards, sweetheart "Dude I virtuous quite a lot of quite a lot of odd thing fly corner to corner the sky super quickly"

I virtuous got pied-?-terre and I had to see if somebody seen this. This is not a clown or a silly swindle. I virtuous ambition to let you chronicle in case you heard any other reports in this area. Thank you for sack the time to translate this email. If you repress seen what on earth sweetheart this in the enormously area pull be group adequate to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" near the details of your sighting. "All specific information is set aside restricted."

"The Vike Device (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"


0 comments:

Post a Comment