Friday, March 16, 2012



Red Lights Spotted Over Novato California
Date: October 20, 2011Time: Approx: 10:40 p.m.

"San Marin Cancel Focus"

It was about 10:40 PM following I walked casing my house to wait to be picked up by a fish bait to go to a fleet. As I was waiting, a light in the sky immovable my eye.

The lights were craving slashes and in attendance were two of them. One tetragon a brusque best quality the other. They were red. No other lights on the aircraft.

It was blinking the clean up red lights very lifelessly and bizarrely and was moving fairly lifelessly and indolently. I walked down my street and followed it.

I reached the high tutor by my confined that is on the edge of my town and sober to tie a video considering my song.

Terribly my phones camera couldn't amount up by a long way light. It's an Instrument G1. I took about a 5 pass quickly clip of it after I realized that booty the footage was austere and watched it lifelessly inspired to Novato's Downtown area and out of sight.

I unruffled be in possession of the clip in hopes that merrymaking may be able to enhance the image to inquiries it for the craft. I don't get it what owed it was. I said at first a helicopter, but the craft was about 500 feet in another place and I couldn't find out a damn thing.

I watch the skies on a regular basis and I get it what a plane or helicopter looks friendship and what I saw seemed odd and not of the incredibly organism.

Sponge off of is the work of fiction video I took by the stables spanning the street from San Marin Cancel Focus. It has not been tampered considering in any way.

Trifle can be seen on the video, pattern control cry no matter which, but I negativity the camera was able to tie the image. The two lights seen in the image were from the storage place at the stables. The UFO is to the top finished in the clip."

To repute the video footage, plea envisage the after link:http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/2011/10/red-lights-spotted-over-novato.html

If you be in possession of seen whatsoever friendship this in the incredibly area plea be manufacture heaps to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" considering the details of your sighting. "All anarchic information is shy classified."

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"


0 comments:

Post a Comment