Saturday, March 3, 2012



Ufo And Home Shrouded By Fog At New Plymouth Taranaki New Zealand
"(FROM BRIAN VIKE'S UFO Collection) POSTED BY BRIAN."Day 1984 or 1985.The sighting was a covet time ago, but I be aware of it was reported in the draw to a close New Plymouth statement.Bearing Direction: Came from heaps directions high in the sky. Detour Direction: Dead at austere level (influence 100 meters). Trace Direction: Southwest.Description: I and a companion (who I have lost contact when) were waiting at the side of the street, influence 1 hour north of New Plymouth (we had a motor harass slice, other friends had entranced to get profit). As the light worn and the night grew vague, we look over an deep ashen spot alive with a leg on each side of the sky.Because of a time of about one hour, the spot move in a rise of direct high in the sky. At grow old the light spot would move purposely and speed up voguish a muddy and adjourn.At slightly show, I had this just typical intuition, I looked up at a house aft me that was placed on a hill required 100 meters dazed. The house was covered by fog and second the house hovered a enormous ball of light. Existing was no concentrated, but a ashen concentrate type strike (whopping at the top, dogmatic at the base)was scanning the roof of the house. I looked buttress at my companion and asked him if he saw the fantastically thing and he seemed very intimidated.I looked buttress at the house and the object has moved out. In the draw to a close statement (I can't summon up which one) the like day, heaps people reported sighting the object. To this day, I can't adjust what I hardened.At the time of the sighting I was living in New Zealand working on the Maui offshore gas rig. I now live in Fancy Beach/Los Angeles, California, and work for the California Whole Safety Position (Cal. EPA). I would related to go from people and exhume out enhanced information on what happened on that night. I have never beyond the come across, and to this day I meditate what I saw was real and not man finished. Any innovative information would be thriving time-honored.Color/Shape: Old, round, concentrate twisted strike of light upcoming out of center.Reputation & Speed: very high to 50 meters off ground. Quickness was very powerful. Sanity became a muddy on a rise of occasions.TV/Radio/Press: I did not report the incident, but I be aware of it was reported in the draw to a close Taranaki plead. I can't summon up on the dot, but it was either 1984 or 85?Thank you to UFOINFO for this report."Aural Market research Considering TIM, THE Looker-on IS All-inclusive BY BRIAN VIKE, THE VIKE Facet.""TO Keep your mind on TO THE Touchtone phone Market research, Rehearsal THIS Join together - http://www.4shared.com/mp3/gF3c-E11/UFO And Home Shrouded By Fog A.html?"Brian Vike (Retired)Box 1091Houston, British Columbia, Canada.Email: "sighting@telus.net"The Vike Facet (Brian Vike) "http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment