Monday, August 27, 2012



China Spends 20 Million On Ufo Research Center
"UFO Wrecked Phoenix - Cassette remain by Jeff Willes www.UFOsOverPhoenix.comSee this link to Breakables UFO research Core Storyhttp://english.clan.com.cn/200512/06/eng20051206 225935.htmlFrom the time when Breakables is now reported to be ingestion a wopping 20 million on a UFO Take a look at Core, Standard American Media and Universities mess about at the phenomenon. Are we world a important bungle by ignoring the repute of UFO technology? While the subsequent muscle who manages to the unexplained anti-gravity and UFO propulsion general feeling be Emperor of Airspace on this planet. Every add to sophistication in the world cut so their conflict finished a patronizing above weapon. The minute enlarge "MANHATTAN VENTURE" was classified, but not classified a load. Hurriedly Russia and Breakables had the enlarge. Now India has it. But UFO technology would bequeath any nation the above hand, a load to thump our F-22 Raptor to smitherines. If Breakables does cycle to reverse-engineer UFO technology they can win a war. But why do our universitiy professors of physics speculate UFOs exist so hydroplane astronauts since Gordon Cooper, Edgar Mitchell and James McDivitt delimit testified to the phenomenon? Richard P. Feynman mocked UOFs:I had a crack about flying saucers one years ago among "LAYMEN". You see, having the status of I'm "OFFICIAL", they think I know all about flying saucers! So, I whispered "I DON'T THINK GIVE ARE FLYING SAUCERS." My attacker whispered, "IS IT OBTAINABLE THAT GIVE ARE FLYING SAUCERS?! CAN YOU LIMIT THAT IT'S IMPOSSIBLE?" I whispered, "No, I can't limit it's obtainable. It's equitable very dubious."That", they say, "is very unscientific. If you can't limit it obtainable, next how can you say it's unlikely?"But, that's the way it is, industrially. It is official chastely to say what's patronizing normal or less than normal, and not to be proving all the time what's practical or obtainable. To delineate what I mean, I irrefutably whispered to him, "Enjoy. I mean that from my accepting of the world that I see answer me, I think that it is outlying patronizing normal that the reports of flying saucers are the emulsion of the memorable asinine kind of terrestrial intelligence fairly than the unknown unbiased hard work of extraterrestrial intelligence."I well asked Murray Gell-Mann to do an investigation appearing in the phenomenon and he would not exclaim about it. But this is what happens so giants are dead to the world on their success: their enemies are not. They are functioning practice to awareness the above hand. A retired USAF Colonel these days told me that the UFO phenomenon is patronizing classified than the Manhattan Venture consistently was. But if it is too classified, and no one requests to get down to rear manufacturing strategies, we can rough our Air Pre-eminence. Breakables may be our subsequent Universal Despotism. Announce what they did to Tibet in the 20th century. They took over a muscle stylish the Geneva Dependency ratifying. 2 million Tibetans were murdered. This is not a harmonious planet. We point toward it to be and we point toward to use UFO technology to exploration our universe, but what is China's intention? I catalog to come up a worldwide UFO research installation in America to contender our neighbors in Breakables. Let us free yourself of 100 million. David Sereda

Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment