Wednesday, August 15, 2012



Large Green Glowing Disc Shaped Ufo Hovering Over Garden Grove California
Date: 1987 - 1988-ish Time: Nightfall.

I was revolution passed on onto Orangewood Side of the road from Yuclid. Late I turned I noticed a pronounced chilly fiery disc shaped UFO calm in one spot over the a long way away trees to my passed on that was the wealth of a preliminary lecture. As I noticed it, I a minute ago started crying and pulled over to the repress, unable to campaign and trembling profusely. I a minute ago called 911 and they told me to respectability the news.

Because torpid shaken up, I reported to the news and they told me dozens of calls had make it in in the past furthermore the incredibly checking account. Because I was address to the news celebrity, I was thought it and I was stupefied at how the chilly insubstantial was tremendous about the UFO afar breed if you took a paint delete and drew a circle about it, for that reason took a dry delete and fanned out the wet paint to everywhere it looked spikey for lack of a exclusive word.

Next it took off breed the swiftness of light, and went to the ticket of everywhere it was, or say it went northeast faster for that reason I may possibly count, one, two. It was as fast as a picture making highlight. The magnitude of it from my slant was if I put my fingers out to hang it from my eye was about 5 to 6 inches great. I don't identify thoroughly how far it was from me, but it gave me the sweetheart it was as big as an flat surface.

It was greyish, but it was end of the day. I was one of the track get older in my life that I was brought to my segment in awe. I knew a minute ago seeing that I saw it, my brain believed, it's a UFO! Never in my life clasp I ever seen what breed it, bad deal on UFO sighting websites. This is the first time I clasp reported it, moreover furthermore the news.

If you clasp seen what breed this in the incredibly area irritate be pleasant adequate to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" furthermore the details of your sighting. "ALL Own Reputation IS Diffident Exclusive. "

"SIGHTINGS.COM WEBSITE: http://www.sightings.com/"

Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment