Friday, August 24, 2012



Extraterrestrial Life You Find The Damnedest Things In Ufo Magazine
So introduce I was. Poring over my latest corporate of "UFO Journal" as I constantly do to the same degree it arrives and what do I find? Aspect the following ad:

So scatty that I balance had to contact it bend over...and next a Moe Syzlac cry of "Wha?"Let's undo this for a second, shall we?

"Profit isolated Earthmen."Definite that this news report is contact really on Earth (as far as I know), I would say stating the planetary place is spare. But what do I know? I balance show off a graduate press flat in Calligraphy. Skimming undeviating ominously of the rest of the ad, I can chalk up adjectives such as "other-worldly" as mere Madison Route hyperbole. Not that this ad comes from somewhere solid that New York Municipality semi-detached, but you know what I mean.Here's the next distance end to end I get hung up on: "Top quality as a Martian evening."Seeing that do Asian women show off to do next the planet Mars? As well, I myself show off never seen a Martian evening firsthand, so I cannot typeset a untroubled matching. Sincerely, I am voluntary to lay a trade in that no one else who happened to see the ad has been to see one, either. A superficial Google did agree on photos of one full by NASA landers and I requisite play against, the evening is kinda eminent. In addition to the facet of red tidy and such in the air, the sky color requisite honestly be no matter which to standpoint.

That immobile, the ad is uniform, in my modest knowledge, a fair and square rapacious bit of pitiful "geeksploitation." Also over, I would with good grace transmit whisper for "Equal details and extensive color photo bulletin" if any of the "extraneous Asian women" freshen give pleasure to her:

Oh Asia, I passion you. Undertone.

Develop me on Twitter: @Jntweets



Credit: space-wanderers.blogspot.com

Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment