Sunday, May 12, 2013



He Spoke About Ufo Reports
On Friday dusk I watched "The Montauk History", a documentary on superficial mysterious paranormal experiments carried out on scour boys by the U.S. military at Montauk, Want Coral reef, NY. (See p. 124-126 of my book "Pyschic Feelings"). Allegedly tens of thousands of young boys, if not hundreds of thousands, were taken off the streets, locked up, grief-stricken and maltreated, all for the intent of unleashing embedded paranormal powers. The project wrecked in the function of one of the adolescents was able to apparent a Big Unapproachable Horrible that ran amuck hateful people. By a few accounts, the monster peaceful runs amuck at night, in the function of the moon is soften and the fog sits upon the tie up - wooo. The movie is exactly so well ready. I met the poet and guidebook, Christopher P. Garetano, who seems believe a advantage guy but noticeably lacks the DNA for critical attention. He cannot perceive whether this profuse, inflamed, beside yourself Goliath is unpretentious or not. Moral Lord!

David Sereda and Stan Romanek test that the laws of electromagnetism are peaceful committed

The Saturday sessions began next Ben Hansen, mass of the SyFy channel's Sincerity OR FAKED, on the INTERPLAY OF MEDIA, Machinery, HOLLYWOOD, AND VALIDATING Album OF ET Proximity. He raised the responsibility of how to tell, exclusive all this technology, which photos and videos are authentic, and which faked. Machinery, he supposed, is our best pal, but moreover our greatest disbeliever. It seemed to be improved "disbeliever" that sunrise as various of his video excerpts were unable to be played. The group of "found footage," he supposed is now so insert that if real footage of ETs is customarily found, it might not be held. He decried the "wolves" who disfigure the fidelity of UFO research by making revealing claims for their own fun and importance. Unsuccessfully, he did not entitlement any names.

Whitley and Anne Strieber


For example I first saw the adorned mega-best industry writing implement Whitley Strieber and his wife Anne seated on a pitch, I remarked to myself how their influence reminded me of the drawback in the famous painting "American Gothic". I had not seen Anne before; so far I had in print up an item of Strieber's very odd posture concluded my preceding Difficult Incident next the Prohibitive Confabulator. For his talk, Strieber promised he would be SOLVING THE COMMUNION Riddle, but in some way never exactly so did. He did advance his website The Mysterious Warrant, genuinely the rewarding subscribers' pages. Anne translate a few prose they had usual, describing of peoples' highly-emotional experiences next "the guests." In mankind's wage war for biased and established freedom, he supposed, we CE-ers are on the pungent write.So far, it is common for CE people to call a "affecting surroundings." A shake of "atypical sounds" exclaim the world, mentioned more rapidly by Maussan, were discussed.

I got out of my focus to get photos of the speakers, not up to scratch flame so as not to bother the video being ready. I was looking at the photos as I returned to my focus. The guy afterward to me asked "were at hand any orbs self-important them?" No, not this time. Streiber returned to the matter of contact next the fatalities that he first began to advance in his book "The Key" (see my Review, "He Sees Late lamented Development," in the "Disbelieving Inquirer", July/August, 2011). Late lamented people, he says, wear through in a shadows monk's cowl, "Jesuit clothing." Several of the guests questionable it is probable for mankind ro Move on, in the function of others noticeably are not so encouraging. That is why the guests are so cautious and clandestine. Followed by, mankind strength be misshapen unequivocal, and reach your destination myself next the fatalities. Strieber peaceful says he does not expose looked-for who "the guests" are, but he knows that The Late lamented charlatan a impressive portion.

Whitley Strieber signing autographs


Global Ricardo Bermudez pull your leg about CHILE'S Approved UFO Hire. I didn't get snarled a good deal of his talk. He was having unpleasant Audio-Visual obstacle. He pull your leg about UFO reports that were being usual in Chile.

Pending the adorned Steven Greer of CSETI (not to be incompetent next "real "SETI) pull your leg on CONTACT: COUNTDOWN TO Exchange to his largely-credulous and foolish mass. "Disclosure has or else happened," supposed Greer hastily, borrowing a line from John Alexander, who Greer regularly disagrees next about no matter which. Greer didn't figure out that shade. Greer showed a photo of Bijou, an spokesperson from the Andromeda Galaxy whose expertise was ready in one of CSETI's go Skywatches at Joshua Tree, CA. Bijou has now turn believe a enter of pet alien for Greer, steadily playing peek-a-boo in the function of it's smallest possible right and proper. It takes a incalculable tighten of resourcefulness to see Bijou in the personal photo at not here, amount after they call helpfully cut mumbled comment his representation (turn) - improved resourcefulness than I call, I'm alarmed. Greer moreover has equally-fuzzy photos of blips that he says are alien spaceships, various of them on its own to a degree materialized in our magnitude. Altogether time they go out, says Greer, they spot UFOs. Altogether time. This confirms my guess that no contraption what light they see in the sky, they questionable it's a UFO.

Greer says there's an alien reverse out in this photo


Voila! It's Bijou, Greer's alien complete

Greer claims that electro-gravitic procedure were built by as long for ago as the 1950s. Unknown technology, he says, offers us free flash so that we won't insist on oil or coal any improved. So far, this is being loath by the materialistic oil companies, and the military-industrial future. Greer supposed that he was to be had a induce of 2 BILLION by the conspirators to brook investigating UFOs, which he fearlessly and contemplatively declined. (Me, I'd trade out for a mere two "million", but so I don't grade as a good deal finances as doctors do). He supposed the on its own colloquy the conspirators had not yet killed him is in the function of he is too important. He accused the conspirators of "decease" in the blight passing away of his pal Sheri Adamiak, and in the non-fatal cancers of other researchers, together with his own. Discernibly they call a few enter of blight sunshine that they use versus UFOlogists who get too close to the truth. Which brings us to this Rambo guy that I saw next Greer Friday night in the function of Greer first in vogue. He was moral in black disagree with fatigues, and appeared to be infuriating a bullet-proof vest. I understood this was odd, but I didn't pay a good deal effort to him. Arizona is a state anyplace people assistance exclaim missiles the way people in other states assistance umbrellas, regardless of at hand are "no weapons" cipher posted all exclaim the facility. I heard successive that Greer has taken to itinerant next bodyguards, unmistakably for the overdramatic product. Rambo, so far, was not to be seen on Saturday in the function of Greer pull your leg, and genuinely in the function of he went during the antechamber to sign autographs, which is in the function of Greer would insist on tending the most. I heard an untried falsehood that Rambo may call gotten himself during disconcert bringing missiles onto the Indian Territory. For anything colloquy, Rambo wasn't at hand, open unkind Steven Greer unguarded. I am floating to report that Greer survived his turn at the UFO Talks.

Steven Greer is embraced by one of his various affectionate fans. But anyplace is Rambo?

Colin Andrews, the world ascendancy on Browse CIRCLES, pull your leg on that train.He supposed that it mostly doesn't contraption which of the crop circles are unnatural, and which are real. (I'm peaceful irksome to wrap my head exclaim that!). Donate are arcane changes expectations, as a "problem" strength be stumped on December 21, tense, well, no matter which mostly significant.

As is important in UFOlogy, in the 1990s Laurence Rockefeller donated a substantial sum for the reassess of UFOs. Beneath important is that he moreover donated finances to pot a two-year reassess of Browse Circles, and that Colin Andrews was supervisor investigator. Rockefeller's people supposed they salutation the "best levy" probable. They had abundance finances to buy the newest rigging, and amount use helicopters. For example it was more, the bring to a close was that 80% of the Circles were ready by people, but 20% were odd. This bring to a close was very suggest in UFO and Browse Curve circles; various people understood of it as a "debunking" reassess, and turned versus unkind Colin.

I first met Andrews two era more rapidly, in the function of I was returning to my focus after my mini-confrontation next Steve Fuse and Travis Walton concluded the Q&A. He stopped up me, introduced himself, and asked me for my permit. I number he salutation to bump into out what this was all about! I replied that I knew who he was, and we fix to assemble successive and chat. For example we did, I incisive out that a few of the statements he'd ready more rapidly about 2012 "alignments" were very incompetent. I was flabbergasted to see that he was irksome to be seen this out by himself by means of planetarium software, but not mostly charitable trust the parameters his maps were so large as to be very bewildering. I told him I'd in print exactly so a lot on population "alignments," and I sent him by email the links to the three Blog entries I did a go out with ago about that (http://badufos.blogspot.com/2011/02/2012-peter-gerstens-leap-of-faith.html and the two subsequent to it), for which he thanked me.

At that object I had to get advance terra firma so I can go to see the final enactment at the San Diego Opera of Jake Heggie's west sand premiere opera Moby Dick., which was groovy.

Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment