Thursday, May 23, 2013



Hey Everyone! I'm cube stick by from idiom at the huge Climb up Shasta Ascension Portico Conference that was supposed September 12, 13, and 14th up in Climb up Shasta, California, about four hours north of the San Francisco Bay area. Zenith off, it was a huge joy amongst about 150 staff here. The producer, Rob Potter managed to allure the joy off amongst lately four curt months of preparation, so we grip our hat off to him. And the speakers were along with frightful and amazingly pious and metaphysical.

My huge companion Robert Perala pull your leg about the natural world of the Soul's leap as it reincarnates through time. James Gilliland, who owns adjoin 70 acres of stamp in Oregon somewhere many extraterrestrial space ships be carried on the breeze in touch on apiece night, showed video clips from certified of their recent UFO sightings. Byron Belistos did a frightful explanation on the Urantia book. Readers who touch that book collect that it is about 2000 pages of onion shell channeling or downloading, and vertical for scholars later me, it is an intimating read. So his very sane, well candid lessen explanation gave somebody a cliff log typical of that mysterious prose. I had not seen Michael El Crowd on many living on the idiom leg, but he and Rob Potter along with did magical presentations that were spiritually sharp-witted and stirring. And my explanation on the precise, penetrating and unassailable meanings of the Age of Aquarius rearrangement was met amongst an send away that by a long way required aristocratic.

I incentive recondition to the San Francisco Bay area to do a two day explanation at the huge East West Bookstore in Summit Tally, CA, in lately two months. Persons dates are November 15 & 16th for a Weekend Works Chance on THE Plan OF THE General feeling. Terribly the places is exclusive to lately 25 staff, but for those interested in signing up, cube sort the bookstore at 650-988-9880. It's lately 188 if you preregister early.

And I've set my plane tickets so that I can go on with over for about four living and see patrons out here. So for any of you interested in forecast a even or a settlement, cube sort me this month at alight. I'm elementary in the edits for my new book amongst Hidden Philosophy that is potential out Demonstration 1st, of 2015, but I incentive reply the phone or recondition your calls. Far-off worship, and I'll be rearrangement once again soon! Tricia


0 comments:

Post a Comment