Saturday, July 20, 2013



3Rd Mothman Bat Like Object Reported Over Chicago
A 3RD Case OF AN Interloper BAT-LIKE Opinion SEEN Carried by the wind Above THE CHICAGO HAS SURFACED:10/14/2011 - UNEDITED: I am at this point attending university in Chicago, Illinois and I popular to rejoin to the informational unsolicited mail about recent goings-on between the awful bat-like creatures. I was enjoying an nightfall as a consequence my girlfriend and steal a well deserved break from my studies. We genuine to go out and avail yourself of the curiously well weather that we were having and go for a walk. As we walked in the direction of a feel at one with survive handy the college, we were communication about our classes when a event in the company of a group of kinfolk caught our renown. As we looked in the direction of the group of about 4-5 kinfolk, something caught my eye and I looked up to see this thing fly overhead.It looked twin a man; it looked twin a man as a consequence wings! He flew about 10-12 feet optional extra us and was perfectly silhouetted neighboring the nightfall sky. In all accuracy, it looked twin an immensely immense Baby Glider, the individual I would see opposite haunt in Tasmania. It had the bestial shape of a babe-in-arms glider, but its eyes were nothing twin the subtle eyes of a glider. They glowed red! We saw it for about 4 seconds prior it passed away from control. At first I bother I saw a man in a hang glider, but it was citizens occasional eyes that completed me thing otherwise!I at first bother of ring somebody, but I didn't want them to take into account I had preoccupied screwball. To say that I was Gobsmacked would be the owner of been an parchedness - "ufoclearinghouse.webs.com" Mental picture OF BAT-LIKE Opinion WITNESSED ON 8/22/2011Interlink to past sightings - Photo: 2nd Mothman / Bat-Like Opinion Witnessed Above ChicagoThe Mothman Prophecies (See all UFOs Books)Mothman and Further Odd Encounters (See all Illegible Riddle Books)Mothman: The Facts In back the Falsehood (See all Folklore & Folklore Books)


0 comments:

Post a Comment