Wednesday, July 24, 2013



Paranormal Triangular Shaped Ufo Over Bilston West Midlands Uk
Date: August 28, 2010

Time: 12:00 a.m. (Midnight)

Place of Sighting: Bilston.

Detail of witnesses: 2

Detail of Objects: 1

Fashion of Objects: Triangular.

"Full Version OF EVENT/SIGHTING:" I saw this about 12:00am on Friday/Saturday 28th of August in Bilston West Midlands as I went arrived my rear legs garden. It moved very satisfactory in a proper line. It was completely stifled even though. It was triangular produced past an ember be fond of tenuous glint. It was each totally low, but was upsetting totally quick. The sky was clear and I watched it until it was out of my concentration. I was more exactly besotted rear legs to be ingenuous as I wasn't expecting to see this.

If you brandish seen doesn't matter what be fond of this in the awfully area entertain be kindly ample to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" past the details of your sighting. "ALL Common Information IS Modest Interior."

"SIGHTINGS.COM WEBSITE: http://www.sightings.com/"


0 comments:

Post a Comment