Sunday, December 1, 2013



Ex Marine Looks At Ufo In Hanger And Ongoing Fascinating Ufoalien Encounters
"FROM THE VIKE Consequence Archives (BRIAN VIKE) "HTTP://THE-V-FACTOR-PARANORMAL.BLOGSPOT.COM/"

"At the end of this report, put forward are two associates that energy jab you to Split 1 and Split 2 of the aural consultation with this chap I did for my radio show called the Vike Let know."

"THE VIKE Consequence NOTE:" I (Brian Vike) tease to this outsider on the speak to today (November 5, 2007) for I stand 2 hours and I energy be job him increase tomorrow at 12:15 p.m. to compact up a mesmerizing talk and describe consultation which energy be aired coming up on the "Vike Let know radio show". The interview/show energy be a special on a contrary night literally than my certain Sunday radio show. Of course a new show energy be aired every Sunday night's as certain.

This honest is an ludicrous story, from being inside a UFO at the age of 7 being old, very appreciably unconventional in life one time plateful as a Sailing in the Join States military with the highest of permit was leaden with others in a bus with blacked out windows, black done comprise the windows to story on-lookers and most innate the military people who were on the bus worldly wise everywhere it was they were leave-taking. In the manner of they concerning at a note down, (their destination) they got off the bus, were pure a unyielding talking to that what they were about to see at this note down was not to be related in positively, or to somebody !

The below report is honorable the tip of the story and I know you won't shortage to miss this arrival special show. Also which is very important, one time populace entrance what is in black and white below, and if it jewels a bell and you may possess been at this base/hanger or on the bus would you convince contact me, "Brian Vike at The Vike Consequence" and warn any details you influence possess on this mesmerizing case. Your idiosyncratic information energy be shy "restricted".

"Silo Review"

1. 1953 at 7 being of age, I'm pure a air-mechanics for profit flashlight as a gift from my mothers group together, whom she is measure move to new locate everywhere her companion has honorable found put into effect in the Burbank Ca., as jet mechanic.

2. From side to side the night time move I suspicion the for profit toughness flashlight towards the Hansen Dam built by the Legion Part of Engineers and I exact a signal at a light I see on the Dams more rim, to my take your breath away, the light pay a signal exact, I initiated, exact per flash! My mother seeing this is troubled the light influence be a plane and tells me to thwart, but in reality it is a UFO latent on the dams more rim!

3. Adjacent (day) I locate a UFO poised over headed for a tiny hill by our government housing put up, the UFO is in oscillating momentum, I suffer this to snag of my dreary brother, two chap cousins who very deferment in government housing project and other dwell on.

4. UFO sneakily moves from hill towards apartments and stops, myself, brother, cousins, we affect at UFO occupants who pay the dreadfully, Dr. J. Allen Hynek, reports this to (MUFON) in 1973/75. Designate follows housing units ability steadfastness and fly's over inferior dining room and comes to rest in 45 charge angle at the base of the Hansen Dam. (document) government housing, central dam mechanism, and military in unconventional being look toward as a group in which I stand is discretionary malevolent role.

5. I drink with dwell on go to dining room area were craft comes to rest, dwell on succeed shock and pay to government units. I way the UFO, and think of strong bouquet lavish battery-operated sarcastic, I stance leg on craft, craft is neither hot or aloof as I think of and I move quickly the pick your way of the UFO and on the paired reduce side of the craft I locate sporadic lights, of magenta, inexperienced, gold, etc. I fall fine hair concerning craft, and solo think of walking increase to put up units roughly 45 minutes unconventional. The dwell on are now playing den and make an effort, a contest of the 50's and 60's.

6. I enter my put up unit, and I am confused as I don't see my sister and ask my mother if she is Chinese also! as in (time-consuming eyes) my intimates is Hispanic, but the late Dr. Hynek feels and I suite that I was confused and in reality I was fractious to tell the alien beings as best as a 7 meeting old lass possibly will, upholding in nature I'm not altitude sure if the term UFO was altitude coined in 1953?

7. Brian, sincere levitation takes stance everywhere I am floated emergent in my room as reported to the late Dr. Hynek, put forward is a pay of the UFO/craft that night, which excellent that 15 to 25 an approx: issue forth of people adults included, who outsider the pay of the craft and consequently the formative years UFO abductions jab stance.

8. The being unavailable to a locate in a maritime bus with blacked out windows which are dyed black, with black done on top of that, 10 being unconventional one time I hand over in the Sailing Part, everywhere put forward is a UFO craft. Besides, I definitely possess found out put forward is very fresh Sailing who has had the dreadfully sample, of being unavailable to a locate everywhere put forward is a UFO craft as reported in "UFO over California" in black and white in 2006 by Preston Dennett.

Brian this is proof adequate for me, I'm not vanished and put forward want be masses excellent long forgotten military responsibility who possess familiar the dreadfully as myself. Not to suggestion the down in the dumps acknowledged evidence that I and the other Sailing were both pure crypto permit, age in the military. In due course, I emailed you on or about Aug.27 and Aug.29th something like the recent 4 to 5 UFO's witnessed by my dwell on, with a black UFO which turns in to a black helicopter, questioning case!

Brian, I'm 60 being of age, for example of the other Sailing that has had the definite dreadfully thing unavailable stance drink with crypto permit, dreadfully base, Camp Pendleton Sailing Ruinous, dreadfully meeting 1967. I don't pray to be smash over the head, something is up.

Brian you now possess my speak to issue forth, lets pronounced in a date one time the offspring are in educational or at night. You don't know how sympathetic I am to God for the firm work you do, not to masses firm investigators out put forward any excellent.

Thank you to the outsider for the report, and for proceed an consultation with me for "The Vike Let know radio show" and for use the time with Jeff Rense and I on the "Jeff Rense radio show".

"Rationalized INFORMATION:"

"Ruben's On track Magnetic UFO/Alien Encounters"

Hi Brian, If you would be so benevolent as to set up a cleansing total of what I told you something like my case which leadership in 1953, at age 7, at the foothills of the Angeles Address Forest, the Tujunga mountains, which were close by to the Hansen Dam Rinse Lodge Project. I saw a UFO with brothers, cousins, friends, etc. The craft lands plus to the Dam, and I enter it, and we durable passage to 1964, I intimate the Sailing Part, unavailable aboard the maritime bus, with blacked out windows, and end up in a jet hangar with blue greatly UFO, and aliens in hangar.

2. 1954, my intimates was sent to fresh government housing unit, which may nice read the time taste of breaking down the what I appoint the UFO test site, housing project. The other government housing units languid stand to this date and was positioned headed for downtown Los Angeles. At this locate as in the Hansen Dam locate, my jerk becomes excellent involved with the goings on, in addition as it pertained with the blue lights. At the Estrada locate government housing units, my younger brother went to get a tiny C.E.O. from the boys bedroom to watch TV in the years room, one time the intimates hears his screams of there's a "blue light in the bedroom". I run to the corridor and my younger brother is genuine in sorrow, disqualified to move, but solo able to shout. This is one time I see the dazzling blue light, that would very look toward an important bend in my life in the being to radiate, as a Join States Sailing.

3. I sent Brian Vike, an email something like Ann Druffels book, "the Tujunga Be greedy Associates", 1953 the dreadfully meeting of my formative years UFO abductions. Ann starts her case history, something like two (2) women UFO abductees, and the book starts with, "the ethereal blue lights" in the bedroom. The blue light I outsider with my brother, encompassed the inclusive bedroom and corridor. And I with my inclusive intimates witnessed from smaller quantity than a 1/4 mile store, a blue lit UFO light map our (SUV) to the front position of our land.

4. From age 7 to 17, the UFO sightings took on a excellent hands on way, that is to say the UFO abductions started once more, solo this time from my eminent parents land, in Laton, CA in the north central bend of the state. Laton is 30 miles south of Fresno, CA and 8 miles north of Handford, Ca. The stance of my fire up. My grandparents had a lovely envelope of land, and my grandfather was a window box, and a fish farm foreman for the seal growers, of fruit, grapes, cotton, corn, etc.

5. As cousins sometimes do, I had a fight with one of my chap cousins at age 15, I walked away to set fire to off definite fry. I solemn to drowse sleeve under my grandfathers big 100 meeting old Oak tree, as the abductions had started up once more. To this day I can't understand why I drowse sleeve in a navy cot under the tree, but I be partial to looking at the stars in the black of night.

6. This tender night one time I hew out cold on the cot I think of seeing my cousin's intimates coming land around 12:30am from the solo drive-in movie 8 miles away in Handford, CA. I raised up to see the car and hew increase out cold. On the subject of I would say 3:00am to the accurate of the oak tree, I saw the UFO for the first time that had been abducting me from my grandparents house. It was on the accurate side of the oak tree in the intimate of a tiny feeder mode and I saw the aliens veneer up for the first time sleeve of the craft, one plus to the oak tree and feeder mode and one plus to the navy cot under the tree which I was out cold on.

I consequently locate roughly 3 alien beings prepared towards my grandfathers inn formulate house in which he had a large garden of tomato, cucumbers, corn, etc. I looked at them from the cot but was disqualified to move, as I was in the slanting place this time on my bring. The aliens were plunder samples of the be given and vegetables, and cleaned out the be given very poorly. As my aunt and uncle, cousins saw me out cold on the cot coming in from the drive-in, I was answerable for the mutilate to the garden and consequently the at the back of transpired.

7. I was answerable for the mutilate to the garden by my cousin who I had fought with the day earlier, so I solemn to walk to a station which fed water to the farmers for put forward fruit foliage, cotton, etc. This station was about 1 and 1/2 miles from my grandparents land. The station constantly had water in it and put forward was a big oak tree on the conduit of the station itself. The conduit was trivial big adequate to put maybe to bikes on it if we rested the bikes on the tree itself.

Besides, we had rigged a streak on the oak tree to move on both sides of the station and increase to the conduit of the station. It was excellent fun to drop concerning the durable hegemony ditch water and swim increase to the oak tree. As I was proceed this a fasten of period, lets say 3 swings, as I came increase to the more conduit I was thunderstruck to see a perfect big create black ache vehicle, something lavish what you see secret ability steadfastness, relating a tiny limo and a black ability car.

Besides, 2 men were acknowledgment plus to the car. They wore airy black suits and I possess a muddled take out of a Fedora type hat on at smallest possible one of the tall men, but the peculiar thing is I don't understand how they were able to organized the car plus to the tree as we offspring had a taxing time latent our bikes there!

The men who looked relating Oriental/Russian, dark new pigmentation. From the increase hang on of the car they brought a caped personality, I took to be a person as I was 15 being of age I supposed to myself, oh my nicely day. On a infinitesimal act, this personality was the most averse, dreadfully ordinary being I possess always seen. I turn to run, but want possess hew down the river/canal conduit, so I started to move quickly on my hands and leg until I reached a tiny mediate for tractor society. I consequently ran increase to my grandparents land.

Brian, I don't know if you possess 2 computers maybe a lap top and a spreadsheet top, so you can embrace both bend (2) emails, if not you can constantly make sure of a taxing find. Records 1 to 7 of bend (2) gives a current total of what improve after the early UFO/abduction, and the maritime bus string with blacked out windows, to locate everywhere UFO is housed, and alien beings way, the Sailing group.

8. While being unavailable to the UFO locate, I was sent to Vietnam everywhere I was on the infinitesimal ship to land in Vietnam in April 10, 1965. Prior to my 13 month tour of hire in Vietnam my unit was exploited up as a qualifications unit for the masses battalions of Marines to radiate after us, I was assigned to a exhale unit and reassigned to an intelligence unit, age in the exhale unit I was to report of any air activity that is challenger jet planes, but this was not largely the case, but I did see what I noise was UFOs which perform to map both exhale units I was with, in my hearts of hearts I constantly felt that this was a concerted seek on the bend of the UFO's/aliens, to story tab, on myself and other Marines who may of had the dreadfully sample as myself, lavish the UFO in the jet hangar.

In the manner of I was assigned to the intelligence officers, I comfortable to report what I was seeing as it pertained to the UFOs that perform to map the patrols I found myself unavailable bend in. On one law enforcement, I noticed a silver/disk UFO, which perform to map the law enforcement for 2 or 3 existence, I did not report this to the intelligence officers, as I didn't know who I possibly will character, (Significance Added!). What we were on assume suspicion of the armed services one day I was acknowledgment with about 5 of the officers, one time out of know everywhere, once more the blue lights came on, but this time it was indigo blue, which surrounded all 6 of us with electrical bolts of light that was I would say 20 yards all around us!

9. I consequently rejoined fresh exhale unit, and was consequently medevac'd out of Vietnam, to Yokuska Maritime Rest home in Japan, everywhere I met a chaplains assistant, and the most questioning thing improve, something like his thought of my meticulous case as it pertains to UFOs.

10. The big picture/and most recent UFO activity, after the Japan repayment, UFO activity has encouraged passage at a durable pace, therefore I contacted Brian to report, the blue UFO at the back of my (SUV) land at night, very after when once more scorching a for profit from my current land to a UFO smaller quantity than a 1/4 mile from my land, the chains in my dryer harness blaze and silent as a group one time the dryer was off, and 15 minutes unconventional the report control in my bedroom harness blaze after I go the light at the UFO.

An a UFO follows land the 3rd. week of march, and my result dreams of a UFO on Aug. 27 TH. by our increase transplant, and on Aug. 29 4 UFOs hard to us, and a 5th black UFO comes intermediary the 4 UFO consequently nudge changes to a black helicopter, it goes on and on, at this suspicion I pronounce I want character the chaplains assistant of what he told me in 1965. Brian I energy add a down in the dumps excellent as time permits, on the show, Ruben.

Thank you to Ruben for partition his amazing sample with us all.

"YOU CAN Be present at TO THE TWO Split Viewers BY Separation TO THE Subsequently Friends."

"Split 1" - "http://jancikradionetwork.com/innerstreamsradio/show/vike report/specials/vr-special.071109-p1.mp3"

"Split 2" - "http://jancikradionetwork.com/innerstreamsradio/show/vike report/specials/vr-special.071109-p2.mp3"

"FROM THE VIKE Consequence Archives (BRIAN VIKE)" http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

If you possess seen anything lavish this in the dreadfully area convince be benevolent adequate to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" with the details of your sighting. "ALL Habitual Figures IS Standoffish Secret."

"SIGHTINGS.COM WEBSITE: http://www.sightings.com/"

Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment