Sunday, December 29, 2013



Ufo Sighting In St Petersburg Florida On July 15Th 2013 Taking Pictures Of Sky Before Approaching Storm
UFO SIGHTING IN ST. PETERSBURG, FLORIDA ON JULY 15TH 2013 - TAKING PICTURES OF SKY BEFORE APPROACHING STORM, DID NOT NOTICE THESE OBJECTS UNTIL PICTURES WERE LOOKED AT.

I went into my back yard to take some pictures of an approaching storm. I was facing S/SW when i took these photos. When taking these pictures I did not notice anything in the sky, I had been looking for birds or aircraft as I did not want anything in the sky other than the clouds in the picture. Had I noticed these objects in the sky I would have attached the zoom lens to the camera for a closer picture. After i had put the photo in question on the computer, thats when I noticed these objects. The one object farthest to the right appears cylindrical and the other object appears cylindrical but there seems to be some sort of winglets at either end of this object.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment