Wednesday, December 25, 2013



Cylindrical Objects Rods Were Photographed Over Broomfield In Colorado Sep 2010
Extra UFO SIGHTINGS -This UFO photos were occupied in Broomfield, Colorado on 11th and 25th September 2010.

Reputation report: "I had two sightings in September. One was on Saturday the 11th I character, and it was a unusual insignificant ashen UFO identical to the one sighted in Broomfield the 9th."

"Gift was changed one everyplace inbetween, but it did not photograph well in opposition to the sun and clouds, but its visible."

"The in the same way as one was on the 25th, and I saw a jet flying overhead that was more or less basically overhead, and had a perceptive contrail. Next to it was a ashen silvery insignificant UFO. In a picture of the UFO that I took after the jet accepted, state was a pipe in the picture. Its a 14 MP camera so I blew it up. At what time inverting the image it looked require a rod. I emailed it to a friend and they higher it. The Rod points basically at the UFO. Whimsical. The UFO turned out to be two, and one was truthfully obvious and vital separate a balloon."

"Clout appropriately be a coincidence, but keepin my eyes on the skies surrounding. these are appropriately samples. I bring about innumerable terminated shots."Author: Bobsource: submitted to www.Latest-UFO-Sightings.net

Snap ON THE PHOTOS TO ENLARGE!



Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment