Sunday, December 29, 2013



Ufo Sighting In Youngstown
UFO SIGHTING IN YOUNGSTOWN, FLORIDA ON NOVEMBER 22ND 2013 - WAS A BALL OF ENERGY WITH FLASHING LIGHTS LIKE A TESLA BALL INSIDE PINK BLUE

I was letting dog out seen this bright star and thought I would see it thru binoculars when I looked at it with them it was a ball of energy flashing like a tesla electric ball stayed in one place for long time when I came back out was gone have not seen it since what did I see has anyone else seen this. Looks like a star unless you use binoculars.I feel like I seen something but what looked transparent but electric pulsating lines inside. I thought it was just a star but it is something else. I feel like since I am near an air force base maybe it was there's do you know? I am freaking out it had no sound, and if I hadn't got the binoculars would not have seen it.

LATEST UFO SIGHTINGS


Credit: MUFON

- - - People are raising thousands of dollars a day using Crowdfunding at GoFundMe.

Raise Money for:


Healthcare, Medical Bills - Funeral Expenses, Memorial Gifts - Crisis/Emergency Money Needed - Mission Trips, Faith, Church - Education, Tuition, Books - Vet Bills, Animals in Need - Dreams, Hopes and Wishes - Accept Charitable DonationsAny duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.


0 comments:

Post a Comment