Sunday, July 20, 2014



What Are The Fun Places To Visit In Roswell
"QUESTION BY DANIELLE": WHAT ARE THE FUN PLACES TO VISIT IN ROSWELL?

We're driving to Roswell from Alamogordo, primarily for the UFO Museum, but what are the other fun attractions for a 24 year old (me), my husband, and my brother who is 20. I asked this before and people told me bars, that is not an option. The other 2 art museums looked kind of boring. We're ADD so we need shiny objects and hands on stuff!

BEST ANSWER:


"Answer by ItsBitzo"

It's been over 5 years since I was there, but I'm sure the UFO museum is still there. That was interesting & they do have lots of stuff to look at. There was also some warehouse that was a "haunted house/fun house" type of place..... sorta like a maze you had to wander through with people jumping out at you & making noises. There's a bunch of alien-themed souvenir shops. The whole town is filled with alien-related stuff.

ADD YOUR OWN ANSWER IN THE COMMENTS!

What are the fun places to visit in Roswell?



Source: alienspress.blogspot.com

Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment