Wednesday, November 12, 2014



"Date: 2007 (approx:)Time: 8:00 p.m.Hello Brian, my phone call is (PHONE CALL BROKEN UP), and I live in northeastern Pennsylvania. Virtually three being ago, my mother was examination my innocent person for me, as I worked split second relocate. I came to my mothers to store breakfast amongst my innocent person. It was 8:00pm.As I was departure to head source to work, I got as far as the spectator area, (SPLIT SECOND MILLED APT) and noticed a star expert the mountain line quickly of me. My dad was a military man and it was a habit to be familiar with aircraft by listening to, or examination for the lights.This insanely sharp snow-white light started to amplification and after that move, quicker and quicker.As it motivated quicker to my setting, it turned moved out and traveled about two hundred feet, after that gone down, turned fit on it's side, pivoted and after that leveled muffled anew and continued in the direction of me anew very indolently. No available. My innocent person came out and after that my mother came out and we authentic watched this thing. My mother asked what it was, and I told her I didn't make out. It motivated too slow-moving to be a jet or plane and it was flanking a lot to grasp rotors if a hatchet, yet no available.As it motivated quicker, the color of the light distinct to a light blue, after that six lights were very clear as it got equate quicker. It came ownership over the top of us, ownership over the top of the house as we were on the spectator area looking at it. It was about 15 feet expert the crown of the house.I heard no available at all until it was evenly expert us, that's in the manner of I heard a whirring available, kind of comparable a jet engine, not the high oblique squeal, broaden comparable the low verge as a jet is shutting down. Arranged over head their were six yellow lights, one over one in the center, and the others almost it, which implicit that the object was sequence, but I can say that for sure. All I saw was the lights. I tried to see the authentic shape, but to no avail.It motivated eerily slow-moving, comparable it was "ON THE BRINK ", but further slower than a airship.If we were walking in the same demeanor under it, we would store smoothly out paced it.It motivated in a zig zag tactical prototypical as if it were questioning for something and did TV program a bluish snow-white prickly oblique "SEARCH LIGHT" from time to time after hope over the mountain.As it floated over the house, I jumped in the car, intending to watch it on my way source to work. Five seconds in imitation of, I was in my car on the method and it was rectify vulnerable from sight.The adjacent night my self-important was laughing about two other guys at work that thought they saw a "UFO" the night back.This is the very first UFO that I store customarily seen in my life, not to give an inkling of my innocent person or mother and it has caught up amongst me customarily commencing. I can never long for it.I did report it to MUFON and you energy decide it on their sight under "SIX OCHER LIGHTS" or Kingston PA. I make out I wasn't a puff out, airship, helicopter, plane or jet.I kind of use my upshot to weed out all the other sightings out all-around, as I make out what I saw, so I sole enjoy to stories about six yellow lights. Now I found yours.We took no pictures as we stood flabbergasted examination the thing. My innocent person equate became frightened, and wouldn't snooze all that night. She was about 13 after that.If you impressive to connect broaden about this sighting in any way, I'd be clever to, authentic contact me upfront this email. (email deleted)Email Brian Vike: v factor paranormal@live.comBrian Vike, Exceptional of The Vike Bit (HAPPENING THE MUCH-REPEATED) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/


0 comments:

Post a Comment