Friday, July 24, 2009



Jimmy Carter Ufo Incident
Up-to-the-minute UFO SIGHTINGS - Aberrant objects were recorded in a no fly zone in the sky over London, UK during volcanic ash on Friday and Saturday (16th ">

1ST PART; FRIDAY, 16TH APRIL 2010 I had my eyes on the skies tonight and I noticed a attach of bizarre objects. The first one you see I notion was a star but it was the moral one visible in the night sky which I notion was complementary. The instant is an object balanced on both sides of the borough which then seems to abate prevented. The odd thing about all this is that tonight is a no fly zone in London like of the Volcanic ash outlook over from Iceland. My decide is that the first object is vibrant star and the instant can be a Chinese lantern perhaps?UPDATE: I create now been sentient that what I notion was a vibrant star is definitely Venus. I am level unsure about the instant object I seen but tonight I seen two choice of them, I am uploading the video now. 2ND PART; SATURDAY, 17TH APRIL 2010For the instant night be in charge of I create seen objects in the sky. I captured these two spheres. Enchantingly these two objects appeared in just about claim the awfully soup?on as yesterday.Author - Kevin A. LUS 2010, most recent UFO sighting reports and evidences. First-rate UFOs on net from England, Europe. Volcano Eyjafjallajokull ovni. Aliens and extraterrestrials crafts.

Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment