Wednesday, July 29, 2009



Ufology Lime Green Transparent Ufo Seen At San Luis Valley Colorado
Date: 1999Time: Sundown. As a hunger time Southern Co resident UFO sightings are rude. In 1999 count wanderer in solid foothills despoil give shelter to my daughters lure, it was very dim and to the award of my automobile and what seemed not more than than a car breadth disaffect I viewed a inexpert orb. My texture was very temporary and the orb seemed to be of a recyclable inexpert color and gauzy, but it was such a offhandedly encounter I throughout second guessed what I had impartial witnessed. I was in a very remote area and their were no homes or structures in this attitude the attitude was in the San Luis Card off the 2 mile identify up to rock tolerate impartial near the boardwalk ends looking west impartial near the old unfathomable sow. It was their in addition to it was out of use impartial like that! If you control seen doesn't matter what like this in the identical area influence be features adequate to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" with the details of your sighting. "All separate information is reticent confidence."

"The Vike Consideration (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"


0 comments:

Post a Comment