Thursday, July 30, 2009



Ufo Sighting In Briggsdale Colorado On July 4Th 2013 Independence Day U F O 20013
UFO SIGHTING IN BRIGGSDALE, COLORADO ON JULY 4TH 2013 - INDEPENDENCE DAY U.F.O. 20013

Its the 4th of july and my friend and I went to BBQ at a friends in briggsdale. Around 8:00 is when we first seen it fell from the sky like a drop of rain fell down in a straight line then started to almost "dance like" above the ground and then continued in the sky all 3 of us seen it for about 20 to 30mins the longest I have ever seen one. It dropped from the sky a few more times the same way we seen it the first time. The only odd thing I really remember is at one point it started to come closer and in the field not to far from where it was hovering we could see this "human like" person watching us watch it very creepy it never moved but when the light was gone the figure was gone as well. I have a total of 5 videos that I took that night but I am only gona post this one if anyone wishes to see the other videos or would like to know more about this please contact me.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment