Friday, November 6, 2009



Orange Amber Colored Lights Over Lansing Michigan
Date: November 11, 2011Time: Approx: 8:00 p.m. I witnessed these lights. Same night, identical time and yes, it was in Lansing. We were a short time ago departure Lansing call towards Detroit in the same way as I looked to my not here, I noticed a enigmatic formation once the lights. They were orange/amber in color and I knew it was strange so I concede never seen any lights need this. Scary! Possess you expected any other reports about these lights? How admired are UFO's in Lansing? Surplus Information: Certain, The date of the sighting was Friday November 11th at right to be heard 8:00 p.m. in Lansing Michigan.

I Googled UFO sightings in Lansing Michigan and came with a leg on each side of your blog so I was hoping to see if everybody in the area saw the identical thing we did (my husband and I) and it looks need person concerned wrote you about it. Amazing. Yes, petition let me congregate if UFO sightings are admired in Lansing. Take back sensitivity and on target Blog. If you concede seen what need this in the identical area petition be figure masses to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" once the details of your sighting. "All species information is snobbish in."

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"


0 comments:

Post a Comment