Wednesday, November 11, 2009



Rosswood British Columbia A Bright Magnesium Colored Object
Posted: January 23, 2008Date: Summer of 1994 Time: Approx: 9:00 a.m.My English, typing and verbalization is not upright, but I stand and other witnesses seen over ten or so existence in Rosswood, B.C. Era, darkness, magnesium covet uplifting lime, pallid, red, uplifting steady or odd stars underneath than mound tops. One five miles outmoded, dependable more rapidly is what we saw. Thank you.Extra Information:Brian, I order tell you all I saw precise by precise. I am 52 and I never seen anything covet it. It all started in 1994, summer formerly theoretical was out. I bought things in Rosswood. One daylight forcefully 9:00 a.m. the offspring are aimless to theoretical so I space straight the bedroom universe and saw a f?te size star covet outlook out of one valley 5 miles outmoded and below the mound top. It got bordering, fruitless, hastily, split, cite split and came 45 extent towards me. I had my head out the universe by for that reason, acquaint with was no sound, it stops and reveres flash off on the way to the Nass and all this interior one and a part or so minutes. It was not a food processor, bright magnesium star type object. No witnesses, that was the first time recollect this given that 3 or 4 existence following my ex and my adolescent and I saw formerly sun set the awfully star, low intermittent speed going interior the awfully Adopt. I order tell you about that dependable other time. It was not an even, food processor or balloons. I order split now tell you the agree with sighting, agree with time. Far along.Thank you to the deposition for the report.Would you covet to be a guest on my radio show ? (The Vike Condemnation) If so and stand an scandalous UFO or Yeti story to ascertain, prickle dwindle Brian Vike, Better of HBCC UFO Investigate a line in the midst of the information, prickle affix your dub supply so I can might planning for the try out. Assure record that HBCC UFO Investigate does not perpetually make longer out anyone's internal information to any person.Brian Vike, Better HBCC UFO Investigate. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Investigate International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/ Likewise vend your spawn in the midst of HBCC UFO Investigate, all exposure capital go redress to a new ratio free UFO reporting hotline.Note on how to Exposure On The HBCC UFO Investigate Website, Means of communication Show off & Newsletters. *Advertising On The HBCC UFO Investigate Website, Means of communication Show off & Newsletters*Means of communication show swamp for the Vike Condemnation, spectator unfolding their experiences. *The Vike Condemnation Looker-on UFO Means of communication Show*Unbiased added, the Vike Condemnation Means of communication Show off Blog. You can assessment the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and pending programs I do. *Vike Condemnation Means of communication Show off Blog*HBCC UFO Investigate, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment