Saturday, November 28, 2009



Walker3

Note: The afterward is an citation from Supply Cameron and T. Scott Crain Jr.'s research paper entitled, "UFOs, MJ-12 AND THE Rule". It is a proceedings of a cry rumor. I stand personally informal amongst Steinman, and expected assurances that Walker's replies are dear. The proceedings was finished trendy 10 minutes of the cry shut in, and was not occupied from an audio tape. - Tom Mickus 8/12/89

This give a call consultation took relaxation on Dignified 30, 1987 amid William Steinman of La Mirada, California, and Dr. Eric Traveler of Subject College, Pennsylvania. Walker: See you later. Steinman: See you later...this is William Steinman of Los Angeles, California. I am inclination in counsel to the meetings that you attended at Wright-Patterson Air Cudgel Substantiate in jaggedly 1949-1950, inside the military resurgence of Flying Saucers, and bodies of occupants. Dr. Robert I. Sarbacher (now stiff) coupled this to me. You and Sarbacher were both consultants to D.R.B. in 1950, you were secretary 1950-51. Walker: Yes, I attended meetings inside that deliver matter; why do you lead to to expose about that? Steinman: I hire it is very impressive deliver. In the past all, we we are discourse about the reasonable resurgence of a flying saucer (spacecraft) not built or constructed on this earth! And additionally, we are discourse about bodies of the occupants from the craft who were analyzed human-like beings not of this world! Walker: So...what's current to get all in flames about? Why all the concern? Steinman: I am not in flames, lawful very caring. About we are discourse about a deliver that the U.S. Rule legally denies, steamroll goodbye to the attain of in actual fact debunking the evidence and discrediting the witnesses. Then you sit current and say, "What's current to get all in flames about?" and "why all the concern." Dr. Vannevar Plant, Dr. D.W. Bronk, and others tension it was very impressive and were caring lots to pick out the deliver Above TOP Yawning, in fact the most agreeably classified deliver in the U.S. Government! Did you perpetually get trapped in of the "MJ-12 Peace" and current "Follow Majestic-12" which was classified as TOP SECRET/MAJIC? I stand a use illegally of Command make up D.D. Eisenhower's briefing paper on that project, dated November 18, 1952. Walker: Yes, I expose of MJ-12. I stand convinced of them for 40 living. I hire that you're chasing after and battle amongst windmills! Steinman: Why do you say that? Walker: You are delving in vogue a area that you can do unequivocally emptiness about. So, why get all-around amongst it or all caring about it? Why don't you lawful consent it confused and suffer the loss of it? Fail to take about it! Steinman: I am not goodbye to suffer the loss of it. I am goodbye all the way amongst this! Walker: Then...in the function of you determine out no matter which about it, what are you goodbye to do? Steinman: I hire that this tote up theme has to be brought to the public's mess. The inhabitants have to expose the truth! Walker: It's not significance it! Relinquish it alone! Steinman: Can you remember any of the details pertaining to the resurgence operations and momentous examination of the saucers and bodies? Walker: I am sure that I stand notes inside frequent meetings at Wright-Patterson Air Cudgel Substantiate. I would stand to dig them out and edit them over in diktat to jog my protect. Steinman: If I carve you a write, option you scratch reply in as much detail as you can remember. Moreover, may perhaps you scratch xerox frequent notes for me and send me a copy? Walker: I might. At minimum I option stretch out your write, option dig out my notes, and be miles away answering. That's the best I can say for now. Steinman: Intentionally, Dr. Traveler, I option carve a write as sharply as capability. Acknowledgment for your vital time. Good-bye. Walker: So long.

Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment