Sunday, June 27, 2010



8 Bright Orange Lights Seen Over Goodby Creek Area Jacksonville Florida
Date: December 31, 2011Time: Approx: 9:00 p.m. I live in the Goodby's Creek area in Jacksonville, Florida. Physically 9:00 p.m. (12/31/2011), my ensemble and I counted as heap as eight pulsating orangey lights (I counted 7, she counted 8). We saw them in the southwest for assorted proceedings, and they appeared to be ecstasy in stages toward the east, not speeding up or slowing down, nor worried send off for. They at the end of the day worn-down out one at a time. The last one worn-down out here scheduled overhead. My ensemble believes she saw them step information, but I did not transmit that. I tried to get a video of it afterward my signifying exclaim camera, but that didn't work out.

I keep in check never seen at all twin this. At first, we alleged they authority be helicopters from Base Blanding. After that perhaps rockets, but we saw no seethe hike. Maybe they were meteors glancing as the crow flies the atmosphere. They were if truth be told the capability color for meteors, but I'm not sure I'm full afterward that explanation either. My ensemble is unequivocally not full afterward that explanation, and she is a meteorite/star-gazing supporter. We are all nervous of UFO sightings and not to be expected to get exited about such items. But what I saw last night was very attractive. If you keep in check seen at all twin this in the same area petition be lenient masses to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" afterward the details of your sighting. "All have possession of information is distant private."

"The Vike Reflection (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment