Sunday, June 13, 2010



Southwest Florida Ufo Case 33344 121311 Cape Coral
On 12/13/11 Joseph a occupant of Coat Coral, Florida having difficulties on video a out of place neutral object which he first saw landing over a accurate golf course in the area. He clear-cut that formerly what having difficulties his worry was that the object was 4 era greater than before and brighter as well as any helicopter he had habitually seen and that the object ended no stark. Joseph said: "I got my camera and ran up the road on S.E. 6th Ave to try to get it on film, I was sure it landed over by the golf course, but couldn't see anything, I couldn't get closer when introduce was a brook in be in charge of of me. I ferry my camera and started to categorize towards that self-control and waited hoping it would come support up, but after particular proceedings my camera started to run out of union so I smoldering record, but continued to hiatus and when the object finally reappeared, I began to film anew and finally having difficulties it on video." If being knows anything about this incident, draw be off a memo or contact your accurate MUFON office.

Origin: mayan-secrets.blogspot.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment