Sunday, June 13, 2010



Ufo Fleet Over Pasadena Texas On Nov 8M 2014 Ufo Sighting News
Meeting of sighting: November 2014Site of sighting: Pasadena, Texas, USAI got a mention today about a UFO sighting in south east down town Dallas, Texas on Nov 19, 2014 at 9:50 am, and they asked me if I had heard anything. I hadn't, but I did perceive this today. Prospect it helps. SCWPasserby states:Pasadena, Tx UFO Detection, group of 50+ UFOS in Sunup, I recorded them my spirit once my own assemble, at speak 12, the sun was out, I was at a red light staring at the sky and they appeared out of no everywhere, at first they were not move and accurately distinction acquaint with after that I parked in a parking lot and they were invention queer shapes and beaming, after that they started move and invention triangles and shapes, didnt get to list the bring in thing, but I got no matter which, since they dissapeared acquaint with was 3 jets in the sky going the exceedingly diretion as the ufos!

Reference: faces-on-mars.blogspot.com




0 comments:

Post a Comment