Sunday, June 27, 2010



Ufo Lights Over Rendlesham Forest 2015
Published on Jan 26, 2015 The video was taken by George Taylor and appears to show three balls of light in the sky as a helicopter banks in the sky above the forest. Spotted three balls of light in the sky yesterday afternoon (Sunday 25th Jan) whilst walking around Rendlesham Forest and couldn't believe what I was seeing! Had a very weird feeling that I shouldn't have been there. Quickly recorded it on the phone and have uploaded it to see whether anyone else witnessed anything similar yesterday too. Very strange! I know Rendlesham has a long history with UFO sightings but didn't really believe in it as I haven't seen anything odd in all the years I've lived here until yesterday! Regularly take my dogs for a walk around the area and have never seen anything as strange as this. Anyone have any idea what this may have been? What could this be? Military Exercise?

Credit: greys-area.blogspot.com

Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment