Sunday, December 4, 2011



Black Triangle Sighting In Sedro Woolley Washington On May 8Th 2013 Slow Low Flying Large Dark
I pulled into my driveway about 10:30 pm and as I get out of my car I look up and happen to notice this object in the sky. It is pretty low flying and moving quite slow. I couldn't make out much detail since it was dark but it was large and triangular and even darker against the sky. It made no noise and produced no light. I stood there watching it for at least a minute as it curved smoothly through the sky above my house until I could no longer see it. At first I thought it might be a kite because I thought I heard people in the field near my house but it kept moving. So, then I thought a bird but it made no motion to move it's wings and was far too big.

(via MUFON.com) Learn about: Paranormal Studies and UFO Research. Latest UFO Sightings - - -

Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment