Saturday, December 10, 2011



Ufo Sighting In Mount Shasta California On June 30Th 1963 Patterns Of Starlike Objects Dissapeared
I was camping in the Castle Crags area of Shasta County. One evening I was looking at the stars overhead on a clear night. I was with a high school hiking club and we decided to watch for UFOs. To help stay awake I began looking at the stars to see if I could find geometric patterns. I found a diamond pattern and another pattern which appeared like an old kite which had as it's top point, the bottom point of the diamond pattern. After falling asleep I awoke and searched for the diamond pattern again to see if much time had passed. All was basically in the same position. I drowsed again and then again searched for and found the diamond pattern with the adjoining kite pattern. Finally, waking for the fourth time, I searched and found the diamond pattern but this time without the kite pattern present.

UFO News

UFO News on Facebook

Eviland


News Just For You

Reference: aquarius-project.blogspot.com

Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment