Thursday, December 1, 2011



Cylinder Of Light Spreads Over Cleveland Ohio Excellent Diagram
"FROM THE VIKE Allocate Records (BRIAN VIKE) HTTP://THE-V-FACTOR-PARANORMAL.BLOGSPOT.COM/"

Date: 1959 or 1960 Time: Sunset.

"MESSAGE:" Hi Mr. Vike, I standard the Filer Collection from the ufomig group. As soon as clicking Filers #4 I scrolled down and came to the article I participate you on offer. It was the "extensive flask of light seen in Maryland". I had an come across in 1959 or 1960. I lived in a resolution of Cleveland Ohio and was on a double date departure to a rock and catalog ball at an disturbance arrangement called Geauga Swimming pool Opinion.

This is located in North East Ohio in Geauga Constituency. The surplus was busy and they waved us by. We went to the end of the boulevard and came spare departure in a North West influence. As soon as we raid about a environs of a mile from the weld, a convincing string of light appeared on the South side of the boulevard in an plump area of greenery wipe clean and turncoat. Exhibit was a authoritarian creek conservation overpower the center of the circle of light.

The diameter was about 100 to 150 feet and the summit about 400 to 500 feet. You might see the clouds departure by everywhere the light shined on them. Exhibit was a selection of not moving sparks yet to come off the sides of the string. The night was passage black and existing were no traffic lane lights. The barrier of the light was 100 to 150 feet not at home from me.

The two girls that were in the car went crackers with foreboding, brain wave the world was yet to come to an end. My date wouldn't let me walk over to get under the light. As soon as 20 or so report, the light piazza blinked off. The Cleveland Strength, (intimate paper) imaginary "hundreds of nation seen the Aurora Borealis last night at Geauge Swimming pool Opinion".

I was existing and it indisputably was no Aurora sitting a hundred feet from me. I did report this to MUFON, but now 48 or 49 days late. Is this the first time any one has seen whatever thing enjoyment this? I've been looking for senior sightings as this one but no one seems to chronicle suchlike about them. Benevolence for your time.

"Overload INFORMATION: "

Hi Brian, I piazza listened to your show with Chris, the man from Maryland. It seems his light was furthest, furthest great in diameter than the one I saw in '59 or '60. Do you suppose nation heart need to at home about it even if it's gruffly 50 days ago? As I was brain wave spare, the diameter might acknowledge been a miniature great than 150 feet, but not a mile enjoyment Chris imaginary. Next my sighting lasted for at lowest possible 20 report or senior.

I've had 4 other sighting and the light. If you enjoyment I might tell you about them. The girth of sightings covers fifty yrs. The first was in the role of the Russians sent Sputnik up, I participate that was 1958, and the last sighting was June 30 2007. The light was my 2nd sighting, and lasted the keep information.

Hi Mr. Vike, I Googled the area everywhere I was in the role of I seen the flask of light. I furthermore sketched about what I saw. I'm not a very strong player, as you can see, it is not to pitch. I'm transport this so you can get a strong view of what I'm communication about and what it looked enjoyment.

I can serene picture the confirm as as it was yesterday. The owners of the Opinion closed it down after innumerable days. As you can see, existing are a lot of houses input the area. Improve after that it was nought but a rural area with not furthest on Ohio state way 43. The area with the ashen circle represents everywhere the flask of light was. It was a boggy area spare after that and serene looks to be the incredibly, put away for the housing area. I am waiting for your friend to fix a time for your beep. I am somewhat sure you won't be disappointed.

Thank you so furthest to this viewer for a validly magnificent report, I heart be natural ability the set eyes on and work an consultation for the Vike Star radio show. I called today but the gentleman was out.

"FROM THE VIKE Allocate Records (BRIAN VIKE) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

If you acknowledge seen suchlike enjoyment this in the incredibly area petition be good-humored passable to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is set aside undisclosed.

"SIGHTINGS.COM WEBSITE: http://www.sightings.com/"


0 comments:

Post a Comment