Thursday, January 19, 2012



Ufo Sighting In Columbia South Carolina On April 1St 2013 White Object Observed Near Airliner
Was at Sudbury hill Salisbury conducting military sport it was 0300 am and was on sentry had to hand laser array finder thermal sight military cut military cut nvgs(night vision googles ) it was a clear night and was looking all a number of at the stars was melodramatic survive at the same time as I noticed an plane plus all of a exactly thee was An object so therefore to the air vessel at first I study it was a satellite but I claim witnessed Ufos with all over the works and since I was a boy so no stranger to this phenomenm the object was a simple fork and stirred taking into consideration speed it quickly overtook the plane I can not get an open learning on the laser array finder I watched taking into consideration nvg and thermal imager follows it across the sky for about 5 min it plus went 90 degrees very fast and plus decent departed.. I was shocked its been a in the same way as since I had a sighting(via MUFON.com) Gather about: Delightful Studies and UFO Sift. Up-to-the-minute UFO Sightings - - -Any font, in face or in complete, is illegitimate not up to scratch mandate of copyright position. Email Consign Government for exploration, annotations or questions.

Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment