Monday, January 2, 2012



Ufo Sighting In Flagstaff Arizona On June 19Th 2013 With Boniculars Saw 3 Lights Going Down 1 Stopped Went Up
UFO SIGHTING IN FLAGSTAFF, ARIZONA ON JUNE 19TH 2013 - WITH BONICULARS SAW 3 LIGHTS GOING DOWN, 1 STOPPED WENT UP. 2 CONTINUED DOWNWARD.

I was sitting on a bench in front of my house looking in the sky with a pair of binoculars towards the N/E sky at about a 70 degrees when I observed 3 white lights descending. As the objects continued downward, one broke away from the other two and ascended. The two continued downward and out of sight. The two remained the same distance until gone. The two looked to be connected to some dark solid shadow and appeared to be several miles long in connection. I was unable to photograph my observations because I could not see the light objects without the magnification of my binoculars.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment