Monday, May 14, 2012



Alien Encounter In Los Angeles California On August 10Th 2013 As Usual I Was Out And About Looking Towards The Sky
ALIEN ENCOUNTER IN LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA ON AUGUST 10TH 2013 - AS USUAL...I WAS OUT AND ABOUT LOOKING TOWARDS THE SKY,SEARCHING FOR UFOS...WHEN ALL OF A SUDDEN I SPOTTED THIS OBJECT....AFTER CLOSER INSPECTION I REALIZED WHAT I WAS SEEING...A INTERDIMENSIONAL ENTITY...so basically,I was out and about as usual in my backyard looking up towards the sky searching for u.f.o's, it was around the evening 7:14 p.m to be exact,somewhat clear skies...when all of a sudden I seen this object appear to the north of me...so at that time thinking it was a u.f.o i decided to go and grab my camera...unfortunately i didn't get to capture any footage but i managed to get these great photos...Later on that night when i revised the pictures in sequence i realized the extent of what I was looking at...in the first photo we see a booster jet pack by itself, in the second photo we see the same booster jet pack again, in the third photo we see a booster jet pack again, and last but not least in the fourth photo we see a alien entity materialize, now all of a sudden occupying the jet pack. This alien entity appeared to be insect like, transparent(inter-dimensional),it had 2 antennas as you can clearly see, two slender arms,and feet.This entity must have hovering for approximately four minutes before i decided to take my eyes off of it and give my attention elsewhere as i was clearly preoccupied with other sightings.During the sighting I felt ecstatic, joy warmth, love and peace. After the sighting I was amazed but not surprised...2013 SIGHTING REPORT(via MUFON.com)Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.


0 comments:

Post a Comment