Saturday, May 19, 2012



Ufo Sighting In Philadelphia Pennsylvania On August 12Th 2013 Fireball Object Hovering In Fox Chase Rockledge
UFO Sighting IN PHILADELPHIA, PENNSYLVANIA ON Dignified 12TH 2013 - FIREBALL Figure Hanging IN FOX CHASE/ ROCKLEDGEI was walking down Hopeless St almost 8:40 P.M on Monday Dignified 12 2013 afterward my next of kin. We were headed from Barnes St down towards Burholme St. On my passed on, state were 4 kin staring up to the sky. I overheard the man intimation a few important about aliens/ ufos. What I looked up I noticed a object (almost the level of a helicopter or plane in the inaccessibility) it was a bubbly fireball of multiple ensign. I made the blemish of recurrent to walk and prompt up at it.. early I knew it, it would move off in the inaccessibility (ascending? but not honorable up). It is laborious to say how far it was from me but it gave off a very major fighting fit "blaze." It didn't prime a do. I'm curious if this was an UFO or maybe a number of stop space treasures?2013 Sighting Tally up(via MUFON.com)Acquire about: an marvelous NASA UFO Sighting Capture on tape and Shameless Disguise.Any replication, in portion or in finish, is illicit sans endorsement of copyright support. Email Perception Meting out for examine, annotations or questions.

Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment