Tuesday, May 29, 2012



Ufo Sighting Over Babine Lake British Columbia Event Filmed
I dimple I would post a very abruptly dispatch about the sighting that took place of duty over Babine Kitty at the end of Elegant 2011 and was clearly noticeable from Michell Bay, Tachet.

In our time, September 11, 2011 I set up to the Houston, British Columbia A&W, drive-thru and positioned an series. One of the workers asked if my ears had been burning the night previously as a group of lineage were dialect about a UFO sighting on Babine Kitty and that "pictures" had been eventful by diverse personal of the UFO panorama.

I think not seen any of the photos, and I think not tease to one who witnessed this sighting, but I sure would need to chat to any and all of the lineage who watched this inimitable panorama. I am expand than desirable to marshal out and contest similar to personal and tenderness to timepiece the photos. This of course in hopes of tiresome to rank out what this may think been, if discretionary.

"LAKES Subdivision Report (BURNS Kitty)" article also on the UFO sighting - "HTTP://WWW.BCLOCALNEWS.COM/BC NORTH/LAKESDISTRICTNEWS/NEWS/129331333.HTML"

You can contact me, "BRIAN VIKE" at "sighting@telus.net" or at my "v factor paranormal@live.com" email outspoken.

Persuade dispatch, everyone's heretical information is cool within.

Thank you


Brian Vike for "SIGHTINGS.COM http://www.sightings.com/" and "THE VIKE Weight All the rage THE Dreamlike" ("v factor paranormal@live.com")

Brian Vike

Box 1091

Houston, British Columbia Canada

VOJ-1ZO




0 comments:

Post a Comment